X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#6 is Tutorial Island

Comment

Hi debbeirt and welcome to the forum.

That is correct, I just need you to give me your wish list link. I'm only asking because Facebook still haven't fixed the FB connect for IE that they broke quite some time ago. Once I get that, I'll send the food and add a link to your signature

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
      Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
      Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

All the maps have been found, and this is a contest I'll certainly do again. Thanks to everyone who entered.

While I wait for debbiert to get back to me with their link, I'd like to remind everyone that Game 8 from Christmas is still active, so you can still win a prize or two there

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

I am new to this, so how do i post a link to my wishlist?

Comment

https://apps.facebook.com/treasurema...&fb_bmpos=_103

I went into my profile and copied the address... is this what you need?

Comment

not quite, the best way is to put something on your wishlist and post it to Facebook and copy the link from where it says "send treasures". If you don't want to post your wishlist then just copy it from an old item post and I'll be able make your link from that too. Also, that was a good first attempt.
              Last edited by Amity Wells; 5th Feb, 2015, 11:19 AM.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

https://apps.facebook.com/treasurema...89104297530210

ok, let's try this one.

Comment

That's the one

You successfully sent aCococktail to Debbie.

I've also now added that link to your signature, to get it to show just make sure you've got a tick/check in the box next to "Show your signature"

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

That's it for this game, hopefully we'll get Game 8 from Christmas finished soon too

Also, make sure you subscribe to the New Contests subscription thread to be alerted of new contests!

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Working...
                    X