12 Games of Christmas - 2014 Edition - Game 12 - 2015 Wishlist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12 Games of Christmas - 2014 Edition - Game 12 - 2015 Wishlist

Whew...last game! (A couple of days late, but who's counting?)

This is another creativity game.

In the game, there is the 'Wishlist', where players put whatever items they need for the game. If only life had the same sort of thing! So, here's your chance. Create a five-item, personal wish list for the new year we affectionately call 2015.

Items should have descriptive text, by the way.

For example:
    Kiefer's Wishlist
    Pristine copy of Action Comics #1 - The age of comic super-heroes started here. AND it's worth a gazillion dollars.
    Serenity - A little break in the action...a little time where it's peaceful and quiet would be nice. (See M.O.P.B.) Or that TV spaceship...whichever is easiest.
    M.O.P.B. - Stands for "My Own Personal Bathroom." With a wife and a near-teen daughter...? Yeah, this would be awesome.
    Psychic Internet - Already has all my pages pre-loaded for me so that there's ZERO wait time. Especially Treasure Madness.
    The Theme Song to "Kiefer: The Movie" - Whenever I do something that would require theme music, this would play. Something like the theme to the A-Team and Raiders of the Lost Ark would do.

The 5 most creative wishlists will win 200HP. My personal favorite and Amity's personal favorite will each get a bonus 200HP.

One wishlist per person, please. This game ends one week from posting.

Also a quick reminder that Game 8, Game 10, and Game 11 are all still active.
    Last edited by Kiefer; 3rd Jan, 2015, 11:23 AM.

Subscribe to THIS THREAD if you'd like to be alerted when new contests arrive!
    ---------------------
    I before E, except after C <wishlist
    Did you miss the latest Official Contest
    and your chance to win 50MU$???

Nancy's Wishlist

No Calorie Dusting Powder
    - Just a few sprinkles of this will turn any high calorie food into a no calorie food, while keeping the same great taste! Can only be used one each day to assure daily caloric needs are met for optimal health.

Magic Radio
    - Whenever you turn it on, your favorite song or one you have been wanting to hear, will play.

Earworm Zapper
    - Got an annoying song stuck in your head (or perhaps one you heard too many times on your Magic Radio)? Just wave this wand over your head and presto. No more annoying song!

Whole House Vacuum System
    - No more vacuum cleaners! With a flip of the switch, your entire house will be completely vacuumed, thanks to this new innovation that eats the dust. Runs quietly like your central air conditioning unit.

Treasure Madness Genie Ball
    - This little beauty will enable the person using it to wish for any treasure needed from whichever map they are digging and have it magically appear as the next treasure they find on that dig. Can be gifted or traded.
    .............ƸӜƷ
    .....,´¯`·..´
    .....´·,
    ,´`·
    ..´
    My Wishlist

Comment

Dawn's Wish List:

Magic Oven :
      Homemade cooked meal but don't have the time in my busy schedule to make it. Just open the door and Poof! There is the most hot delicious meal ever that is able to feed either just myself or the entire family, and smells oh so good!

Mind Reading Powers: There are times in my life that i want to know what others are thinking . It would help so that i have no unwanted surprises , or I can actually understand that one person who always leaves you wondering.

Good Health :
      Not to have any aches and pains ever , would be a very nice thing !

Self Driving Car : With 2 teenagers , it should be mandatory to have . Less accidents.

Holographic Deck : When I want or need to unwind , just go out on the deck and turn the dial . Whatever comes to mind ( woods with streams, mountains, beach, spa with the right masseuse ;-) ) Enjoying the ambience, and Relaxing!
      Wishlist

Comment

This contest is now closed.

Both participants will be sent 400 HP

Last edited by Amity Wells; 10th Jan, 2015, 03:05 PM.

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
        Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
        Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

You successfully sent aMixed delight to Nancy.

You successfully sent aMixed delight to Dawn.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

so who like who's ? just curious. And I am sorry that other did not do this one , but both Nancy and i both are happy i think that we got 400 hp :-)
            Wishlist

Comment

Everyone who participated in this year's 12 Games of Christmas

The developers for their ongoing support of the forum contests

Anyone who donated treasure prizes (mostly team mates of Kiefer or myself)

And anyone else I may have forgotten to mention right now....

A reminder for every one that there are still prizes available in Game 8 and Game 11. Also don't forget to subscribe to the New Contests Subscription Thread (I have something planned for after those last couple in 8 and 11 are gone....)

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Originally posted by Dawn Cieplensky View Post
                so who like who's ? just curious. And I am sorry that other did not do this one , but both Nancy and i both are happy i think that we got 400 hp :-)
                It was decided that with only 2 entries you both deserved 400 HP rather than Kiefer and I picking personal favourites

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Thank you so much Amity and Kiefer for all of these wonderful contests! They have been so much fun!!
                  .............ƸӜƷ
                  .....,´¯`·..´
                  .....´·,
                  ,´`·
                  ..´
                  My Wishlist

Comment

We had a good response...which encourages us to do these more often. So hopefully you have subscribed to the subscription thread! :-]

Subscribe to THIS THREAD if you'd like to be alerted when new contests arrive!
                    ---------------------
                    I before E, except after C <wishlist
                    Did you miss the latest Official Contest
                    and your chance to win 50MU$???

Comment

Working...
                    X