Text Match For Treasure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Text Match For Treasure

Text matching, it’s a nice easy way to win some treasures All you have to do is tell me what treasure has the matching description/flavor text (To check your answer, just click on the picture of it in your inventory. You must actually have found the item to do this, however.) Each correct answer earns the treasure that they have identified,

Here are the rules/limitations:

1. You may only give 1 answer per post. (I want to spread the goodies around and get more people playing! So don't answer all 10! Get your team mates to play!!!!)

2. Only 1 post per person in the thread every 24 hours. If you post, and then 24 hours later after that post, there is still a match that has not been made, then you may post again for another prize

3. If you do not have a link to your wishlist in your signature, you must also supply your user id. If you don't have either of these, I won't be able to send you your prize.

So, Treasure Hunters, which treasures match these descriptions?

Note: In order to widen the possibilities of the text that we can choose, if the item is mentioned (all or part of the name) or the series is mentioned, then that has been replaced with a blank.

1. FOUND: Monkey of Darkness - It is evil. It is real. It is awakening. This time, it won't make you laugh.

2. FOUND: Alexander The Little - 'That which doesn't kill me, makes me nastier.'

3. FOUND: Splitting Ring - This ring can literally create a perfect double of you. To stop the carnage - one of you is certainly enough -, just take off the ring from your finger.

4. FOUND: London Teddy Bear - Legend has it that this teddy bear is impassive and straight-laced...but the legend doesn't mention that a big hug makes it cute and lovely!

5. FOUND: Great Barrier Reef - Nearly 2,900 reefs and 900 islands... More than 8000 wonderful animal species... A paradise for scuba divers... Come and meet one of the seven natural wonders of the world.

6. FOUND: Adamic Games in Paris - Let's hope that Ross handles the javelin better than his dear father...otherwise, some are going to die.

7. FOUND: Cocobra - You should be told that macaws are able to break the shell of coconuts...and macaws love coconuts.

8. FOUND: Fleur d'os - It is a pity that this principal dancer produces creaks each time she moves because, otherwise, her grace and talent are really unrivalled.

9. FOUND: Bigfoot - Unlike a second cousin of it, this dinosaur bears a very appropriate name.

10. FOUND: Cheeky alien smartphone - This cheeky little shapeshifter must have jumped on the human craze bandwagon for Halloween! What a clever opportunist! He will be munching on tender ears all evening long! If you keep it isolated, it may revert back to its original form.

BONUS ROUND

I will give this following collection to the first person who identifies it (both the treasures and the collection name) :

FOUND - Evil entities' belongings

1. Frankenstein's monster's diary - ____________'s monster is much more emotional than you would think. After tearing up some poor person in pieces, he will write about all the gruesome details in his diary, lamenting about his anger issues.

2. The Fool's die of fate - The ____ loves to, well, ____ around with his victims! He will let them think that they have a chance of escaping by tossing the die, but what he doesn't tell them is that the die never lands on the 'Safe' side.

3. Devilzilla's toy box - __________ is a very active businessman dealing in city destruction. He is so passionate about his work, that even when on a break he plays with miniatures to re-enact his best moments.

4. Horrora's multi-purpose rope - Playing with her skipping rope, _______ is the nicest-looking girl you can find. But appearances can be deceiving: let's just say that she doesn't use it only to play...

5. Space Alien's bedside book - This book is the foundational root of the _____ _____ science field known as 'anthropoextermination'. It's every young ____ ____'s dream job, but the positions are few and very difficult to get. Luckily for us humans!

Last edited by Amity Wells; 18th Sep, 2018, 10:52 PM.

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
    Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
    Text Mach Challenge!

I've been informed that regular users can not post in this thread, so I've created a thread in Chit Chat for you guys to give the answers. When you know what one of the treasures is give your answer here: Text Match for Treasures - Answers.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Thanks to everyone who played along, I'm hoping that this weekend I'll find some time to put a new one up.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Working...
      X