X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Improvements

We've just released some helpful new improvements:

There is now a countdown to let you know when you can send free gifts after you've reached the limit:

When you receive a treasure in your message center, the rarity is now displayed:

We've kept the best for the end: the limit of 500 teammies doesn't exit anymore!

Hope you like these changes, let us know
    Last edited by Q-Q; 19th Jan, 2012, 06:49 AM.
    ๑๑๑ I dig therefore I am ๑๑๑

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Great improvements!!
    My Wishlist - PLEASE HELP!

** I'd rather be a smartass than a dumbass. **

Comment

Love them changes, thanks .....
      My Wishlist:

Comment

No offence but you forgot to include a couple other "improvements".
        -"Game paused until chat window closed" pops us every time you try to do something in the game.
        -The buy and ask buttons in the backpack for items are very close.
        -We lost out fruits, AGAIN, and this time there is no excuse of multiple windows to explain it.

So thanks a lot for the countdown and the removing of limits in the number of team. Not thanks for those 3 things above.

Comment

since you released the improvements I am having issues with my display. When you have the messages open the loading screen is covering half of it. This also happens on the maps screen and the gifts screen. This means that I can't respond to any messages, send any gifts or change island.
          Hopefully you can fix soon
          My Wishlist

Treasure City Wishlist

Comment

The countdown for free gifts is going to be awesomely helpful. Thank you for that! The other changes won't really affect me, but I know that others have been asking for similar things, so I'm sure than once all the bugs are worked out of the system, more people will be glad to have those changes as well.

Comment

Hey you!!! Can you please return our fruits and already paid maps??? And can you really separate the buy and ask buttons for items in the backpack??? If you are so desperate for money pls find a more clever way to gather them...
              MY WISHLIST
              Many thanks to all the generous gifters !!!

Rep points are always very well welcomed.
              Keep digging, its fun!!!

Comment

I am unable to click on any squares. I can can do everything except play the game and check on missions. I cleared my cache, and then went into my daughters account to see if she was having the same issue. Nope, her game is working just fine. So I went back to my account, same issues :-( please fix. These are timed missions and if I can't play, I can't complete.
                But I do say thank you for the team amount change.

Comment

Why does every "improvement" also mean our message centers are emptied? Ridiculous.
                  wishlist

Comment

Can't dig nor can I check my missions. I can send free gifts and accept messages. Doesn't sound like everyone is having this issue but according to other posts in the forum, a few are experiencing it. Please check in to this issue.
                    ~Lori's Treasure Madness Wishlist~
                    Much thanks to all my teammates and traders! I am lucky to have you all!

Comment

Just happend to me as well...
                      Can't dig or see my missions...
                      Positive rep is allways appreciated!
                      And if you can't gift me back.... Gift forward!
                      My wishlist

Comment

Can't do ANYTHING!!! This really sucks, could you do something about it?? Who is going to give me back this time I lost for the missions???

Comment

Have been looking for more information on today's new problem, but can't seem to find much. I was able to complete the most recent map and mission, but when I choose a map to redo, I could no longer dig and my missions (both on the side and via the missions tab) do not show up. I've gone thru cleaning my browser and macromedia caches, resetting browser and restarting computer - no help at all. Problem persists. Same thing happened to my husband on his account and to a friend on her account.

Could we get some clear information on this glitch, please?
                          ~Cat
                          PrismCat's Wish List - I hope!

Comment

Originally posted by PrismCat View Post
                            Have been looking for more information on today's new problem, but can't seem to find much. I was able to complete the most recent map and mission, but when I choose a map to redo, I could no longer dig and my missions (both on the side and via the missions tab) do not show up. I've gone thru cleaning my browser and macromedia caches, resetting browser and restarting computer - no help at all. Problem persists. Same thing happened to my husband on his account and to a friend on her account.

Could we get some clear information on this glitch, please?
                            ~Cat
                            Can you please stop spamming?

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
                            Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
                            Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

This is a joke as now i cannot collect the gold from the health kits i have given out. It's bad enough with timeline as it is. Friends forget to put smilie faces or write a comment on thank you's for health kits and i am loosing at least 8 a day. I check my activity log and there is a mention of them posting but nothing for me to click onto. My message box has been reduced to 46 including health kit but i had more than 70 as i was storing the food for tomorrows map. A lot of free food that was in my message center has disappeared. Taking our free food when there was no cheating going on is out of order. The 2 free chocolate bars over the last 2 days do not make up for what has gone missing. Now there is no way i can finish the map tomorrow with so little food left let alone do a redig as no doubt i wont find everything on the first dig.

Comment

Working...
                              X