This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Amity Wells View Post
    Andrew, here's the information so that you can put your wishlist link into your signaure.

Copy the next two lines and paste them into your signature:

[
    URL="http://apps.facebook.com/treasuremadness/?pf=100008182992662"]Wishlist[/URL]

Place all of the above on one line (by deleting the enter after the square bracket on the first line).

If that produces a bbcode error, use the following 2 lines following the same instructions for the URL form:

[
    FORUMLINK="http://apps.facebook.com/treasuremadness/?pf=100008182992662"]Wishlist[/FORUMLINK]
    Where do i find the place to put my signature?

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrew1955 View Post

Where do i find the place to put my signature?
      Click on your name at the top right of the screen.
      Select "User Settings"
      On the "Account" tab, find "Conversation Detail Options"
      Click on "Edit Post Signature"

Once you've put the information into your signature, ensure that you save it and that you have a tick/check in the box next to "Show Signatures" on your Account tab.

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
      Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
      Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

• testing wish list
        Wishlist

Comment

• Your link works perfectly, Marvin

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

• Hi,i tried to add the wishlist in my signature,it worked in the first post,but then i lost it again.what am i doing wrong?
            Wishlist

Comment

• It works fine Katerina, it's just that when you post your signature won't always show until the page refreshes.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

• Originally posted by Amity Wells View Post
                It works fine Katerina, it's just that when you post your signature won't always show until the page refreshes.
                thanks a lot!
                Wishlist

Comment

• Hi Can someone check if my link is working?
                  Wishlist

Comment

• Your link works perfectly, Rose.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

• Please help after many tries mine still doesn't seem to work. My id is
                      Wishlist

Comment

• Angie, copy the next 2 lines of code, then paste it into your signature. Remove the enter after the first square bracket and save your signature.

[
                        url=http://apps.facebook.com/treasuremadness/?pf=627930151}Wishlist[/url]

if you get a bbcode error, use the following two lines instead.

[
                        forumlink=http://apps.facebook.com/treasuremadness/?pf=627930151}Wishlist[/forumlink]

Once you have one of them working, make sure you put a tick in the section that says "Show signatures" under the account tab.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

• Your signature cannot be longer than 1000 characters
                          including
                          BB code markup. (sigtoolong_includingbbcode) This is what I get for both options
                          Wishlist

Comment

• Unfortunately, I don't have access to edit your signature so I can't see what extra characters are in there. What I would like you to do is try again and this highlight everything within your signature (even if it looks like you've got nothing there) and delete the contents before pasting. I can only assume that there is some code hiding in the background that hasn't been completely removed.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

• Angie - Try and set your signature to show and let's see if I have it fixed for you

Comment

• OH yes Angie now it shows - and you are ready to go girl

Comment

Working...
                                X