X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BarbE
    replied
    Notifications is a facebook issue - I suggest at this point you report to facebook that your notifications aren't working - there is nothing further we can do to help you - as once you click send it's all on facebook side - you will have to supply them with screenshots as well from friends that you send to saying they aren't getting them

Leave a comment:

• silver searcher
    replied
    definitely not an issue with max 30 already being sent. The request is just not going through to the person. maybe 9 go through on first try. message centre refreshed and the requests are not there. then 3 go through , then 1 and then no requests. Its very very painful , then have to ask someone else and the rest of the requests go through fine. Not a browser issue as others in the house log on and dont have this issue.

Leave a comment:

• BarbE
    replied
    Originally posted by silver searcher View Post
    i have been having an issue requesting the special items. only 7 a day will go through. really not a good time for this to be happening with the new items we need and the christmas items. been like that for about a week now. is this some sort of bug??
    make sure you send them all out to someone on line actually -- if you aren't getting them back - could very well being going red in your friends message center -- the 30 a day from the backpack is on a rolling 24 hours -- which clearly means - if you send out today at 1 pm - your friends don't click to send back to you until 3 pm - it won't be released until 3 pm tomorrow -- because the timer starts when your friends send back - easier to make sure ppl are on line when you do this

Leave a comment:

• silver searcher
    replied
    i have been having an issue requesting the special items. only 7 a day will go through. really not a good time for this to be happening with the new items we need and the christmas items. been like that for about a week now. is this some sort of bug??

Leave a comment:

• BarbE
    replied
    hopefully this will fix the issue perm. but at least at this point from testing with teammates that have had the issue - we know it has worked for them so far they are able to send out requests again - so not sure what Facebook did with the user interface and the app settings as before it didn't matter as long as you shared the friends list

Leave a comment:

• BarbE
    started a topic Friends say they send requests - you don't get

Friends say they send requests - you don't get

For those having issues getting gold, item requests and fruit baskets from teammates - click to the left of treasure madness on the News feed - then click on edit options - Then if you have everything under the sun shared with the game - scale it down to sharing only your friends list with the game see if that helps - I know some have had issues with getting item requests to go through - and sending gold back to teammates or sending fruit baskets and treasure chests to teammates -

If you are getting an error message when sending an item request, treasure chest or fruit basket to a teammate then there is normally another issue - i.e. they may not have shared their friend's list with the game
Working...
X