This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friend's are Invite???

If your Friends are on the "Invite" list there is one Step that they need to try and get back on the "Request" list

This is what seems to have changed when Facebook did some updates

Under Visibility of App -- Make sure they have it set to either a list of their Team mates or Friends -- I use a list so not to spam my non-playing team mates of other games with stuff from TM --

A couple of My team mates had their visibility changed to "Only Me" yet believe it or not we could see their posts and their wall clearly showed that the posts were being shown to all their friends .............. so clearly a glitch someplace on the publishing setting someplace - once they changed that to match what it was already publishing as - they both went back to the request side

If you use a list - you do need to make sure that your team mates that are "Invite" are on that list as well

Let me make this Clear you do not have to use a list -- If you Set your visibility to Friends that is fine

If you do use a list - if you don't have all your team mates on the list - those that aren't on the list will show you as "Invite"

So you Need to make sure everyone at least that plays are on the list.
    Last edited by BarbE; 4th Apr, 2014, 07:00 AM.

Like BarbE, I set the visibility of the app to a custom list of friends who play TM. What's different is, I allow TM to post my game activity on my behalf such as collections I've secured and weekly level ups, so my teammates can get a bonus. Not a big deal for most players but I have a few who still need HP to finish a map. Last, the app sends me notification of some sort, but i'm not sure what type.

Wishlist

Comment

The post on your behalf shouldn't be making a difference. I don't have that enabled, and all those who have been on my invite list who have tried this have reappeared on my request list. If you are using lists, your team mates have to be on it and you have to be on their list in regards to visibility.

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
      Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
      Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Bertram -- the Post on your behalf doesn't allow your mates to collect gold, etc -- it posts those annoying things like Bertram has completed ABC Map -- Bertram found Little red riding hood Treasure - and it also goes along with the autopublish so you don't have to see the pop up window when you publish

I still publish for gold map completions (maybe not all of them --- lol) so my mates can collect stuff from posts -- but you shouldn't see I completed ABC Map or I found little red riding hood treasure all the time --

Comment

We have found if you have a team mate marked as an Acquaintance they are tossed to the Invite side they no longer appear on the Free gifts to send to either so something to keep in mind when sending free gifts

Comment

it would probably be the same for any that you have on the Restricted list, for whatever reason you have them there.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

exactly Amity -- but at least with this I have cut my "Invite" list down in half - some I know will always be there because of work and stuff -- but that is ok at least we can let everyone know about facebroke changes as we find them

Comment

Mine's been cut down to 3 people, and it was over 20 before the fix was found

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

When I get a "share" either treasure or fruit why is it that my TM List is never in the same order - this makes it so annoying and I have to make a list on paper and then check off the names of people I've sent to as the next time the list appears the names are in a different order. Is there anyway of fixing this please.

Comment

Ruth, that's because Facebook don't know the alphabet. I do know from doing some testing that the more you send requests (whether it's food or for items) to someone the higher up the list they will appear. I've sent Facebook a bug report about this, and included the alphabet for them

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

I have sent them the alphabet as well Ruth I think the more ppl that send them the alphabet maybe they will learn it -- maybe not - who knows -- it's annoying because I am so use to rotating through fairly - but ack !!! now I just try to remember who i left off with last and go from there

Comment

yeah, we shouldn't need pen and paper for sending out chests and picnics lol

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Thanks Amity and Barb, glad it's not just me having the same problem. It takes twice the time to send items now, most annoying.
                          <3 <3

Comment

very annoying Ruth -- I just start at the top - you are in there someplace I know you are ............... lol

but you keep moving around ..........................

Comment

extremely annoying. Even when you search by letter they can't get it in order....it makes me want to smash somethiing lol

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Working...
                              X