Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Videos not Working - Read first Post before you Post !!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Videos not Working - Read first Post before you Post !!!!

What I need is simple

Screen shot of the browser including the logo of your browser -- with the video window .............
    PC
    Mac
    Upload to tinypic.com so that SG's and devs can see

Without a screenshot - Your post will be deleted to keep this post as clean as possible for those that are complying by the rules of this thread !

The reason I need the screen shot is because it is the only way they know which Advertising company to contact to tell them that your videos are not working. (Each company that does this has a different window that their videos show up in) There is no other way around this - just telling me it's not working won't help sorry.

If you are getting a black or white screen -- make sure you are not in a private browsing window or incognito window - and you aren't running ad blocker or any ad blocking programs on your browser - these will block some of the videos.

If you aren't getting videos - there is nothing that TM can do anything about - this is all at the hands of the advertisers -- they set the guidelines on who gets them - not TM. Remember around holidays you may get more than any other time of the year. Then they will dry up.

Hopefully with your help then they can get these advertisers getting these things working right.

Also remember if you see a video you find inappropriate - get a screen shot of it - and please list why you find it offensive - there are guidelines each of these must follow -- language, content, etc.
    Last edited by Amity Wells; 3rd Sep, 2016, 06:53 PM. Reason: updated links

I am not getting rewards for the asics video

This is where the video ends each time with no reward given. and i can't seem to get any other video to watch at the moment either. please help[/IMG]

Comment

are you in incognito Mode Moneydigger ???

Comment

This is where the DREDD video ends each time with no reward given. While it shows I earned a reward, there was none in My Message Center. I viewed it 5 times and still no reward. The last time, I left it open more than 5 minutes – still no reward. It finally stopped giving me the option of watching the video.

I am not in a private browsing window or incognito window and I am not running an ad blocker or any ad blocking programs on my browser.
        My wishlist

I still need to open:
        New Year: New Year greeting cards
        TM Carnival: TM Carnival prestigious items
        Monkey Madness: Monkey Movies

Comment

The Lunesta video just states the following:

Comment

Judge Dredd pays out - you have to share it to your wall - I share it so only I can see it - it's not that you have to share it all the time - just when it doesn't pay - it's the one that requires the share - share it change your publishing to 'Only Me" since I know you don't want to spam your team mates with these then go to your wall and delete

Comment

Originally posted by Digging Denning View Post
              The Lunesta video just states the following:
              same here, same screen as well
              My Wishlist

Comment

yes I have reported the ones that aren't working - Judge dredd does work - so not reporting it -- since that is the only video I have had in 2 days and got HP off it both times

Comment

After two days of not getting a video at all this is what I finally get.
                  http://awesomescreenshot.com/0abrw4r08

Forget it. I can't get it to work. I guess I just won't do the missions in time.
                  Last edited by Darcey Kyle; 5th Jan, 2013, 11:46 PM.
                  My Wishlist!

Comment

Originally posted by Darcey Kyle View Post
                    After two days of not getting a video at all this is what I finally get.
                    http://awesomescreenshot.com/0abrw4r08

Forget it. I can't get it to work. I guess I just won't do the missions in time.
                    Darcy when I click on the link I can see it - that is the Lunesta video and it has been reported hun ............................

Comment

So I wasn't getting any videos on Chrome, so decided to try Firefox. Got one (YAY!) -- it was for Nike Kinect --- here's where the video ends and just sits there. No "step 2" or anything to click on.

Here's a shot that shows more what the video's about --

Any ideas Barb? I don't remember seeing this one posted before.
                      Please check my wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by MartiAnne View Post
                        So I wasn't getting any videos on Chrome, so decided to try Firefox. Got one (YAY!) -- it was for Nike Kinect --- here's where the video ends and just sits there. No "step 2" or anything to click on.

Here's a shot that shows more what the video's about --

Any ideas Barb? I don't remember seeing this one posted before.

Your lucky I don't get on either ................ lol

If I remember correctly --- TeeKee posted that you should get it when you close out the add - you may have to open and close the message center a couple of times -- let me know if that still works

ps unfortunately -- I think had to watch the ad clear to the end to get it

Comment

It was a short video (about 45 seconds)and I watched it a few times to get the screenshots.

I did open the MC a few times and it didn't show up .... but truth be told, my MC is pretty full & I wouldn't know for sure if it showed up 10 minutes later.
                          Please check my wishlist

Comment

lol I try to keep track of my number of hearts Marti - don't know how if that will help you or not - but if not showing - will send to JJ so she can contact sponsor pay - those haven't worked in ages actually correctly

Comment

Only way I know to tell how many hearts I have is if the rest of my MC is empty .... is there any other way Barb? (Of course, I could count, but I'd run out of fingers & toes.. LOL)
                              Please check my wishlist

Comment

Working...
                              X