Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Videos not Working - Read first Post before you Post !!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And this is the Inspect Element from another that said, "We are all out of offers. Please check back later for more." I don't know if this is what you need, or if it has to be from a video, but I thought I would try. Thanks.

Comment

• Dawn - question on the great content - do you still get it when it counts down???

and I sent the above 2 to Ross

Comment

• I will answer for Dawn as for some reason she is now unable to sign into the forum, she does not get credit for any video even when they play and has option to "claim gift". Some do not play, some do but when they do play completely she has never received the HP.
        My wishlist

Comment

• that's weird she can't sign into the forum - and thanks Michelle -- have her try facebook connect -- maybe clean cache --- does she use an adblocker of any sort??

Comment

• She has done all of that, she just joined the forum the day she made these posts then went to sign in next day and it was a no go, I will act as her go between until hopefuly she can get it sorted, I have gone over all of her facebook settings with her and all are same as mine so hopefuly someone on TM side can figure somethign out. She does get the thank you gold and such so its not like a few others having that type of glitch just the videos will not credit, even if I sign in to her account they will not credit when I try them for her.
            My wishlist

Comment

• have her send us a message from the fan page please Michelle that way we can walk through things with her

I also sent you a pm on the forum - please read that
              Last edited by BarbE; 11th Mar, 2018, 05:06 AM.

Comment

• Thank you will do
                My wishlist

Comment

• tried to watch a video and got msg.. We are all out of offers. Please check back later for more..

Last edited by Sumi9; 3rd Apr, 2018, 05:06 PM.
                  ¸.✫¨´`'*°.
                  (Sumi )
                  `❥•♪♫¸¸.☆¨¸.✫¨´`'*°☆.

I am an honest trader
                  If I don't answer please send me an email
                  Sumi's Wishlist

Comment

Working...
                  X