Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problems seeing Wish lists - Please Read !!!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks - it's just so frustrating - no matter what I do, I just can't open the wish lists. Hope they do come up with a fix soon.
    [My Wish List

MY OTHER WISH LIST:

not looking for anything else right now - thanks

Comment

This problem is more than just a little annoying. It has been a month now, I am unable to participate in the trding lounge or gifting lounge because I cannot access anyone's wishlist. I have tried all the suggestions above. It doesn't seem to be a problem for everyone so is it just an internet explorer problem? I haven't tried any other browser...

Comment

This does not work - it may work for some but not all, including me.
        [My Wish List

MY OTHER WISH LIST:

not looking for anything else right now - thanks

Comment

I too cannot access any wishlists from forum

Happy Hunting

Comment

Good news - at least I hope the info is correct - but they have found the bug and the fix should be coming early next week actually

until then - those that can't see other's wishlists - the only way myself and others have been able to do it when we can't see other's is to empty out Message center out - sorry that's the only solution I know at this time

Comment

I am having problems with messages flashing and going and not being able to see teams wish lists or publish my own

Comment

Originally posted by magpies582 View Post
                I am having problems with messages flashing and going and not being able to see teams wish lists or publish my own

Sounds like you are on the chrome browser --

The solution is in the following thread

http://forum.ooblada.com/showthread.php?t=776699

Comment

I can't read wishlists, messages or collections because the maps come up over it and flash so I can't do anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Adventurous Andy View Post
                    I can't read wishlists, messages or collections because the maps come up over it and flash so I can't do anything.
                    read this:http://forum.ooblada.com/showthread.php?t=776699 and follow the instructions.

Eίμαι η ΑΠΟΛΥΤΗ θεά του Greek forum (LOL)!
                    If you want the right answer just ask the right question..

My wishlist

Comment

Working...
                    X