This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deleting friends no longer playing

Can you tell me how to delete friends who are not playing so that I can get my friends who are playing back. At least then I can have 500 playing members to my team Thanks

Originally posted by brenchy View Post
    Can you tell me how to delete friends who are not playing so that I can get my friends who are playing back. At least then I can have 500 playing members to my team Thanks
    Unfortunately the only way to do that is to go through the list and see which of your team mates are also not playing any other games -- and delete them from your facebook friends list.

Although you can also send them a facebook mail if you wish on the ones no longer playing and ask them to uninstall the game

have them do the following --

go to Your Account Settings - Privacy Settings

http://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=privacy&ref=mb

Then click on Applications and websites

click on edit settings

Find Treasure Madness and then click on the X next to the edit settings and this will uninstall the application for you (them)

Hope this helps some

Remember you can send the message to around 20 ppl at a time on the Facebook mail

Comment

Are we only allowed 500 team mates on Tm? I have over 1500 who play continually and now it only shows 500. When I go to gift my team, it only goes up to the letter "J" and the rest I cant see. How is this fair? Is there a way to get the rest of my team back?
      TOTALLY ADDICTED

Comment

Yes this is part of the News and Announcements A couple of weeks ago I do believe

Comment

I have no wish to delete my friends (as I am no way near the maximum) but I do have a question regarding team so hope I can put it here. I am constantly finding treasures belonging to friends who DO NOT PLAY and have no wish to play. Is there a setting change I should make? I never used to get them till a couple of weeks ago and they are stopping me sending to others.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Coll View Post
            I have no wish to delete my friends (as I am no way near the maximum) but I do have a question regarding team so hope I can put it here. I am constantly finding treasures belonging to friends who DO NOT PLAY and have no wish to play. Is there a setting change I should make? I never used to get them till a couple of weeks ago and they are stopping me sending to others.
            You know lady coll - that I can't answer for you - seems they are trying to get more of our friends playing - since I am at max - I just hit the x at the upper right myself ...........I am hoping they do away with this myself .......... I think I have seen 2 gifts for team mates in the past week

Comment

Treasure Madness Team: Is there any way that you can fix it where we can delete someone from TM but not from our Facebook account? I have people who play other games and thats fine but have ones who don't really play TM. For example: a teammate who is at Level 32, has 343 Collections secured, and 13 maps completed. Their mini games are from 1-3. This tells me they want the collections but don't want to do the work. I would like to delete them just from my TM Team not from all other games too. Please can you find a way so we can deal with this through our TM game? Thank you for your help!

Comment

Originally posted by Flaming Star View Post
                Treasure Madness Team: Is there any way that you can fix it where we can delete someone from TM but not from our Facebook account? I have people who play other games and thats fine but have ones who don't really play TM. For example: a teammate who is at Level 32, has 343 Collections secured, and 13 maps completed. Their mini games are from 1-3. This tells me they want the collections but don't want to do the work. I would like to delete them just from my TM Team not from all other games too. Please can you find a way so we can deal with this through our TM game? Thank you for your help!
                Sorry that has to do with Facebook policy

And I totally understand what you are saying about the ones that are playing that way -- I don't like that type of game play either

However, I have seen some good suggestions on how to deal with those that have over 500 team mates -- maybe they can work some of those suggestions in

You can also make the suggestion on the following thread

http://forum.treasuremadness.com/sho...d.php?t=535193

Comment

Working...
                X