This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mia Karlson View Post
    still feels wasted. If they put out that i will get 9000 hp then that is what Im expecting to get when i buy.
    If they have put out the wrong value then its TMs misstake and they really should give me what i expect to get.
    I understand your frustration, however not all of us are getting the faulty display, so it would be unfair for you to get the 9400 HP if I, who has the correct display only got the correct 4700HP for the same price.

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
    Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
    Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Everyone who has had issues with the double Health Kits should read this post.

http://forum.zslide.com/showthread.p...1#post11342433

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
      Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
      Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

There will be an announcement later about this bug. Guys are working to fix this bug and to identify each player that bought HK to send them HP (probably via the message center) next week. They need time to find everybody in the game datas. The devs are sorry and they're going to give you the HP lost......

Comment

am I going to get extra HP? I bought one and got the x2 amount BUT it's HIGHLY unfair if I don't because what the devs would effectively saying is that x person's MU$ are worth more than my MU$ which is ridiculous. Actually I think the fact that anyone is going to get HP back is ridiculous cos they all got the x2 they paid for

BUT if only some get an extra x2 and others don't well that's even more ridiculous! I paid my MU$ I should get the same amount of health as everyone else (those that are going to be compensated)

And I'm not being pedantic OR argumentative I'm just stating the facts. EVERYONE needs to be compensated or NOONE needs to be compensated. I'll await the extra HP on my message board.

Comment

Holly --

You will have to wait and read the announcement as to what it says actually - and then you can comment there --

Sorry we only know the jest of what is going to happen at this time because of the error with the supply tabs

Comment

Originally posted by LilDigger75 View Post
              LOL... NM I didnt realize that the values that were displayed were already doubled.... should have mentioned that somewhere on the page...not sure I would have done it if I knew that
              I agree, I did the same thing! Why don't they state that they are already doubled? I still feel cheated. Bought the 60MU one shown and thought I'd get it double but didn't...
              MY WISHLIST

If you're happy with our transaction, please give me a rep point by clicking on the black star, and on "contributes to conversation" to ensure that you've given positive rep. Thank you!

Comment

Thank you for solving the problem
                Click for my Wishlist

Thank you

Comment

You are welcome Ana

Comment

Working...
                  X