This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Health Kit -- Normal Values -

Here are the Normal values for the Health kits - Please Note the First Aid Kit is Not doubled
    Last edited by Joan77; 26th Sep, 2011, 04:16 AM.

Apparently the Add banned says all give you x2 except for the First Aide Kit

Comment

So I wasted 4$ on something I could have received from a friend for free, too many tricks for me.

Comment

I am sorry but the banner ad said that the First aid kit was not doubled

Comment

My banner did not say that...i bought the health kit and did not get x2. So does this mean, i will not get? Maybe you can answer this one too? I rec'd 2 gold rush coins, where r they? Thanks..kelly
          Florida Chick

Comment

Originally posted by Florida Chick View Post
            My banner did not say that...i bought the health kit and did not get x2. So does this mean, i will not get? Maybe you can answer this one too? I rec'd 2 gold rush coins, where r they? Thanks..kelly
            I am sorry but I seen the banner ad - and there is an asterisk and it clearly states that the First aid kits are not x2

if you can prove to me otherwise I will submit to the devs -- but I need a screen shot of what you are seeing -- and the banner ad is from the bottom - not what is at the top

Comment

Thanks for the info.

Comment

You are welcome Barb

Comment

I bought a Herbal Remedy Kit, and it said I was supposed to get 2x the kit but only got 1 for 440health. How can I get "Free" kit??!!

Comment

LOL... NM I didnt realize that the values that were displayed were already doubled.... should have mentioned that somewhere on the page...not sure I would have done it if I knew that

Comment

Originally posted by LilDigger75 View Post
                      LOL... NM I didnt realize that the values that were displayed were already doubled.... should have mentioned that somewhere on the page...not sure I would have done it if I knew that
                      I know that is what is confusing so many ppl digger -- that's why my normal values post

Glad you seen that and realized what has happened -- I will talk to them about this issue for the next time they do this type of promo and see if they can't word it better

Comment

Not Cool Dudes !!!!

"
                        Want to dig more?
                        Lucky you! Right now: all health supplies are giving x2 HP! Don't miss out!"

"All" are not some !!!! The quote above was what I read and what was posted on your ad ...... do not try to tell me different !!!!! I went back, read it and copied it !!!! I am angry, because this is not the first time things like this have happened.

Furthermore, nobody seems to contrite when these things do happen!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tea Lady View Post
                          "
                          Want to dig more?
                          Lucky you! Right now: all health supplies are giving x2 HP! Don't miss out!"

"All" are not some !!!! The quote above was what I read and what was posted on your ad ...... do not try to tell me different !!!!! I went back, read it and copied it !!!! I am angry, because this is not the first time things like this have happened.

Furthermore, nobody seems to contrite when these things do happen!!!!
                          If you read the banner ads - they say all but the first aid kit

sorry but I have to go by what the banner ads say as well. I know what the top says and I know what the banner ads says as well --

Comment

i bought the herbal remedy and did not get x 2 health points.. can some one fix this?

THanks Maureen

Comment

Originally posted by Maureen Hughson View Post
                              i bought the herbal remedy and did not get x 2 health points.. can some one fix this?

THanks Maureen

How much did you get Maureen???

Comment

Working...
                              X