Cannot play game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot play game

This morning (UK time) I was in the middle of digging when the screen changed from the map to the screen showing that the map was loading. I tried everything to get beyond this, including all sorts of advice given by TM Fan Club advice but nothing has worked. The screen never gets beyond 33%. My husband has the same problem. We are very annoyed about this given how little time we have left to try and finish all my open collections.
    Wishlist

At the moment the only work around that we have is for players to use the links that are provided here:https://forum.ooblada.com/forum/trea...eference-error

Yes, I know it's the same ones you were given by the fan page. That is the best we have until the developers get back to us in regards to the additional reports that we have sent them since the new content was uploaded.

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
    Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
    Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Using the links and other methods do not work. The maps don't go beyond 33%. Hope they fix this soon!

my wish list

Comment

Amity, I know you are all frustrated too but I just wanted to record it. Any chance we can get an extension on closure because we have lost a few days to various problems since we got the end date?
        Wishlist

Comment

Well, following on from advice from my husband I did the following. I went into TM using Chrome. I dismissed the message centre and clicked outside the box that gives the error message. Then I just kept pressing play over and over and I got in. Not sure how far I will get but I got in!
          Wishlist

Comment

The end date is set, sorry. There won't be an extension

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

A patch got put through while I was sleeping, if you're still having issues clear your cache and flash memory and try again. If the issues persist, let us know.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Working...
              X