Unable to purchase MU$ with gold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to purchase MU$ with gold

I just upgraded my VIP level to Platinum so I could purchase MU$ with gold. When I go to the page to make the purchase, it is all grayed out and I can make a selection. I am trying to upload a screen shot but keep getting a message that I am not allowed to upload files in different formats. I have tried 3 different ones. Any ideas?

To add a screen shot, follow the instructions given in this thread: https://forum.ooblada.com/forum/trea...d-screen-shots

If you use a recurring payment (credit card/paypal) please also get a screen shot showing the reciept for the upgrade from Facebook and the reciept for when your subscription got renewed. However, before you get me any screen shots I would like you to do the following:
    Refresh the game and see if that fixes it.
    If that doesn't work, log out of Facebook then clear your cache and flash memory and log back in and see if that fixes it.
    After you've tried both of those things , get me the screen shots.

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
    Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
    Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

I purchased the upgrade using the alternative method (Mu$) so I do not have any receipts. I have switched browsers from Chrome to Bing to see if that helped. It did not. The instructions to upload screen shots is how I did it first, then tried with a couple other formats to see if it would work... nada.... I am going to try it in this browser (Bing.) …. Just tried and I get the same message.
      "
      GP to MU.jpg
      Upload failed. You are not allowed to upload files with the extension jpg."

My plan was to use all my gold so I could purchase treasures my team needed. I have all collections secured, over 12 million in GP. I have more than enough MU$ for my needs until the game is over, but wanted to help my team mates. I will do the cache/flash clearing once I close out all my browsers/pages.

Comment

Just did all the clearing.... went back into the game. No difference. Still cannot purchase Mu$ nor load a jpeg file to this forum. No idea why. I guess my plan will just won't work out. With the little time left for the game, it does not really matter at this point. I will just continue to play and help when I can. If I can later try a different computer I will in case this one has something going on. Thanks for trying.

Comment

Tried a different computer... no difference.

Comment

I've given you instructions on how to display your screen shots, please follow them as that is the only way to add screenshots. When you give us that, please also give your user id so we can get Jerome to investigate what may be going on.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

I have tried to do the screen shots like the way you said. I have done them before. I know how to do them. It will NOT ALLOW ME to upload them. I came back on here to tell you that I have tried periodically during the day. I was finally able to purchase the museum dollars with the gold. I did not do anything different from the last time I tried... it just started working again. Have a good night.

Comment

The message that you are saying you are getting indicates that you are attempting to upload directly to the forum, which does not work, instead of utilising an online server as directed in the thread you were given so that you can supply the url wrapped in image tags.

If it has just started working again, that tells me that you had already traded GP for MU in the last 30 days.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Working...
                X