Cult Video Games: Mega Mass Battle arena. Cant buy last piece of collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cult Video Games: Mega Mass Battle arena. Cant buy last piece of collection

Finish mini game and it offers to let me complete collection for 15MU. I only need the Shovel Gamepad. I click and it says problem with server, please reload. It has done this twice already tonight. I really want to finish this collection. Help please!
    Wishlist

We need to rule out issues at your end and also possible issues with your ISP. To do this, I need you to answer the following questions:

What Operating System are you using?
    Which Browser (including full version number with any letters) are you using?
    What is the full version number of Adobe Shockwave (aka Shockwave for Director) that you currently have installed?
    What is the full version number of Adobe Flash (aka Shockwave Flash) that you currently have installed?
    What is the Version and Update number of Java that you currently have installed?

If you do not have one of the programs listed installed please say that you don't have it.

I would also like you to complete a speed test. To do this, go to www.speedtest.net
    Press Go
    Once the test has completed, copy the information in your address bar and paste that in the reply box so that we can rule out issues with your ISP/modem as contributing to the issue.

Once we have this information, we will be able to better assist you.

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
    Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
    Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

All answers below next to questions. I should have specified that I can buy off other maps it is only for this collection that I have an issue

What Operating System are you using? Win 7 SP1
      Which Browser (including full version number with any letters) are you using?Chrome 68.0.3440.106
      What is the full version number of Adobe Shockwave (aka Shockwave for Director) that you currently have installed? N/A
      What is the full version number of Adobe Flash (aka Shockwave Flash) that you currently have installed? 28 .0.0.161
      What is the Version and Update number of Java that you currently have installed? java 8 8.0.1810.13

If you do not have one of the programs listed installed please say that you don't have it.

I would also like you to complete a speed test. To do this, go to www.speedtest.net http://www.speedtest.net/result/7623726086 While on VPN but error happens on or off VPN
      Press Go
      Once the test has completed, copy the information in your address bar and paste that in the reply box so that we can rule out issues with your ISP/modem as contributing to the issue.

Once we have this information, we will be able to better assist you.
      Wishlist

Comment

Your Chrome is out of date, please update it.
        Your Flash is out of date, however it will update when you update Chrome.
        Your Java is out of date, please update it. You can download the current version from the parent site www.java.com

Your ping is terrible. That should really be a lot lower and is probably contributing to your issue. What I'll get you to do is reset your modem to refresh your connection with your ISP. To do that, turn your modem off for a minute and then turn it back on.

If the issue continues after you've done those things, please let us know so we can continue to troubleshoot this for you further.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

I have updated Java, Flash and Chrome. I have also tried on IE. I still get the same error only on THIS map. I can do all other functions. All other games work. I even tried from another PC. I just want to get the Shovel Gamepad to finish this collection. I keep digging this map and it never comes up or I can't buy it. There is some glitch with this map and this specific collection. Help me get this last piece please.
          Wishlist

Comment

Saying you've updated isn't giving me the information requested. I can't help you until you do this.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Chrome 69.0.3497.100
              Flash 31.0.0.108
              Java states latest 8.0.1810.13
              http://www.speedtest.net/result/7660739749

Hope this is now correct

I have had 3 chances to buy the Cocobra from this map for 30Mu. Is there not some way we can just do that transaction?
              Wishlist

Comment

Your Chrome is up to date
                Your Flash is up to date
                Your Java is up to date

Your speed test results leave a LOT to be desired. Your ping, up and down speeds could all be better. I suggest that you reset your modem so that you get a fresh connection with your ISP. To do this, turn off your modem for a minute and then turn it back on. After you've done that, do a fresh speed test and share the results with us so that we can see if you have a better result.

Sorry, but the transaction being offered can only be done through that pop up. Another possible way of purchasing it is if you do so when individual treasures are on sale.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Working...
                X