Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Challenges/rewards

Hi Guys

For the last few days every time I try to collect challenges/rewards (left hand side) I get an error message cannot connect to servers ... Reload. I do not receive MU$ although I do receive food items for HP. Is it just me or a bug in the system. I have tried different computers and all the same. I have lost about MU$20 so far any ideas?
    WishList

We will need screen shots showing that you've completed the map and collection for the limited mission and your game user id. There may not be much that can be done about previous limited missions,but any future ones we will be able to send onto Jerome.

With the regular missions, you will have to get a screen shot showing you've completed the requirements and then showing your premium collection for that week.

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
    Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
    Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

I will see what I can do. I am putting my user id up now so I don't forget ID 1238846694. Cheers for that.
      WishList

Comment

Lee -- we also have those that contact us directly through private messages on the page with these issues --

I know when I have got the reload - I let it sit for a couple of seconds and I will see the MU fly to my amount - but I also double check anyway some don't see this -- and I have yet not to get any of the premium items - I have always got all the premium items when it happens actually

Some also find it may help to reload before collecting -- I can't say that has worked for everyone - and I know it hasn't worked for me - but thankfully I don't get the reload that often actually - just here and there when it goes wonky on me

Comment

Thanks Barb, I have tried to reload before opening the challenge and different computers but it still doesn't work. I'm attaching last nights VIP map reward that did not come through ( I didn't get to secure the treasures for the time reward and get MU$) just to give you some idea. So they show before collecting, collecting and after. Any help if I can fix it would be great and thankyou for the years of enoyment you have given me. I will miss you.
          WishList

Comment

WishList

Comment

okay so this is what happened when I did tonights chaleenges. Not sure how well you can see these but I get the items but I don't get the MU$ or the HP. Oddly enough though I did get the HP reward from the last one tonight with the item. So I don't know what the issue is
              WishList

Comment

WishList

Comment

sorry this was supposed to be before the oops something went wrong but for some reason isn't loading properly. Not sure how well you can see them the top one does say completed though. Also what is the private message on the page thing you mentioned? How or where is the page that I may private message. Cheers again
                  WishList

Comment

Lee, to include screen shots you have to follow the instructions given here: https://forum.ooblada.com/forum/trea...d-screen-shots

Unfortunately, none of the ones you've supplied so far display correctly.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Now I remember why I didn't bother the last time I had problems. I have a Mac. Effort. As long as I get the items I'll live with it I guess.
                      WishList

Comment

You can always use a different online server for your screen shots. To use your Facebook account, just start a new public album and copy and paste the URL of the image once uploaded to here in the forum.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Working...
                        X