This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot send paid gifts

I'm on Windows 10 (64) and Gameroom, but it also happened on the Facebook version. When I receive a gift, I go to the persons' page to send a paid gift. When I click Send, the check on the gift disappears, everything pauses for several seconds, and the News page comes up. It appears that no gift is sent (I haven't received any thank you coins), but gold is disappearing from my account. This has been happening for a couple of weeks at least.
    Thank you for checking my wishlist.

We need more information about your system.

Which Browser (including full version number with any letters) are you using?
    What is the full version number of Adobe Shockwave (aka Shockwave for Director) that you currently have installed?
    What is the full version number of Adobe Flash (aka Shockwave Flash) that you currently have installed?
    What is the Version and Update number of Java that you currently have installed?

If you do not have one of the programs listed installed please say that you don't have it.

In regards to that actual issue:
    Is this happening for all team members or just some?
    Have you checked with any of the people that you've sent paid gifts to that they have recieved them?
    Can you also please provide a screen shot of your Facebook settings for the game so that we can rule out your settings contributing to the issue.

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
    Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
    Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

I'm not aware of whether anyone else is having this issue. I'm getting a few paid gifts. I haven't asked if my team is getting gifts. Didn't even think of it.

Firefox Quantum, v 60.0.2 (64-bit)
      Shockwave Flash 30.0.0
      Don't seem to have Shockwave for Director
      Don't seem to have Java either.

No, I won't send my FB settings. This is new and I haven't changed anything.

Comment

It doesn't happen every time, just 90% (or more) of the time.

Comment

For starters you're using a 64 bit browser, you will have to change it to the 32 bit version as the 64 bit browsers are known to cause issues for games. Instructions on how to do this are here:
          https://forum.ooblada.com/forum/trea...-bit-to-32-bit

That's not the full version number of Flash, it should be 30.0.0.xxx with x representing numerals. Please provide the full version number as requested.

If after you change browser versions, and ensuring Flash in enabled, you are still having issues you will have to give us the screen shot. As stated, we need to be sure that they aren't contributing to the issue. Unfortunately, even if you didn't change the settings, they can still be altered by Facebook during updates.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

I don't know how to get a longer Flash version number. Can you explain, please?

Comment

In firefox - click on addons - then click on plugins - then click on more next to flashplayer - you will get the full version number

Comment

Flash 30.0.0.113

Comment

That's the current version. Now, if the issue is still happening, we need that screen shot or we can't help you any further.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

I can't upload a screen shot.

Comment

Instructions on how to take and upload screenshots are here: https://forum.ooblada.com/forum/trea...d-screen-shots

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Instructions for including screen shots were given a week ago. You now have 24 hours to comply with the request or this thread will be closed.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Thread closed due to non-compliance.

While you may start a fresh thread, you will have to supply all the information requested here and any further requested information in a timely manner.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Working...
                          X