reload issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reload issues

HELP while playing the game i keep getting a message telling me to reload several times a map

Please supply me with the following information regarding your system:

Can you give me some information about your system please?

What Operating System are you using?
    Which Browser (including full version number with any letters) are you using?
    What is the full version number of Adobe Shockwave (aka Shockwave for Director) that you currently have installed?
    What is the full version number of Adobe Flash (aka Shockwave Flash) that you currently have installed?
    What is the Version and Update number of Java that you currently have installed?

If you do not have one of the programs listed installed please say that you don't have it.

I would also like you to run a speed test to check whether or not problems with your ISP or equipement could be contributing to this issue.

To do this:

Go to www.speedtest.net
    Press GO
    When the test is completed, copy the url in your address bar and paste it into the forum reply box.

Once we have this information, we will be able to better assist you.

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
    Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
    Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

i have windows 10
      chrome
      adobe flash player 28 ppapi version 28.0.0.137
      i dont seem to have adobe flashwave or java
      http://www.speedtest.net/result/6960815788
      Last edited by lynnex; 12th Jan, 2018, 01:50 PM.

Comment

what version of chrome are you using - full version numbers including bit version please

Comment

Also I do know I reported Virgin as one of the internet providers earlier this week that was having reload issues - it was something the developers needed to know -- why they didn't tell me -- Just asked what providers were having the issues with reloads - do you know if Virgin is having issues in your area?

Comment

From reading reports - it looks like Virgin has had noise in the lines this past week and I know that can take a while to resolve - they have to trace it down -- it took months for them to trace it down when I had the issue with my internet here -- I thought I was going nuts - but my ping would be good then jump to 900 -- and get kicked off

Comment

http://downdetector.co.uk/problems/virgin-media/map

here is the outage map for your area Lynn --

Comment

i am using google chrome 63.0.3239.132 354mb and i have not heard of any problems from virgin media

Comment

Unfortunately - we have had a few reports from both bt and virgin users actually that they were both having issues this week -- and if you look at the link I provided about your internet provider - you will see lots in UK are having issues at the moment with them

Comment

Are you using 32 or 64 bit Chrome? Yes, this can contribute to the issue.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

it is 64 bit

Comment

You'll need to change from the 64 bit version to 32 bit as the 64 bit causes issues for gaming. Instructions on how to do that are here: http://forum.ooblada.com/forum/treas...-bit-to-32-bit

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

ok i have done that what now

Comment

reset your modem I would say would be the next step - only because we already know the Virgin is having issues in the UK - then try - we can't really trouble shoot much knowing that virgin is having major issues so we can't really tell if it's them or not - From what I have read it has to do with noise on the line and that can cause you to drop and pick back up quickly or be off line for a while actually

Comment

ok thank you will try that

Comment

Working...
                              X