Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last I checked about this issue, they were still working on it. I'll ask for another progress report and hope that the developers have more than that for us. I tried reporting it to FB when this first started, that report got closed this morning. I plan on re-reporting later today as there are a few who would prefer not to use auto publish (myself included).

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
    Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
    Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

At the moment the development team area still looking for something on their side that may fix the issue, and they highly recommend continuing to report the issue to Facebook until either party finds a solution for this. Sorry, I wish there was more I could give you that didn't seem like we are just fobbing the issue off as "Facebook's problem".

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

I am trying to post a request for health kits, and posting secured items to facebook it comes back saying
        URL Not Found: We had trouble using the URL you provided. Please try again later. How can I fix this problem?

Comment

Originally posted by ME17 View Post
          I am trying to post a request for health kits, and posting secured items to facebook it comes back saying
          URL Not Found: We had trouble using the URL you provided. Please try again later. How can I fix this problem?
          Like the rest of us, you have to wait for Facebook to fix it. It is a known issue for them, which they say they have given priority to. I've put a link to the development bug report in the very first post of this thread for those who wish to read it.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

For the last two days, I have been unable to receive Health Kits. I post, asking for them, but the teammates who try to send them get a message that says the item is no longer available. I've tried the suggestions that I've seen in this thread, but it's still not working. Any other options? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Lori Sunday View Post
              For the last two days, I have been unable to receive Health Kits. I post, asking for them, but the teammates who try to send them get a message that says the item is no longer available. I've tried the suggestions that I've seen in this thread, but it's still not working. Any other options? Thanks.
              Those are the known fixes - if you are still having issues please supply the information that is requested at the start of the thread.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Thanks, that seems to have worked as I've posted for a health kit and received one.

Comment

Method 1 -- At this point the only way to get them is to make sure you turn on Auto publishing -- and to do this you will need to do the following

1) clean out your backpack -- normally the video hearts are ok

I'm wondering if you mean Message Center in step 1? Do you have to clean out the backpack? The reason I'm loath to do that is due to all the special items and things like antidotes that I have a reserve of and don't want to lose.
                  Please check my wish list.
                  Thank you for any gifts sent.
                  I check those of others, and gift as I can (or send fruit unless low on coins).

Comment

Message center is correct - Make me --

sometimes we type while trying to get coffee in our blood stream

Comment

Barb having a blonde moment How do i uninstall game I dont want to push wrong thing and lose game altogether Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Magz View Post
                        Barb having a blonde moment How do i uninstall game I dont want to push wrong thing and lose game altogether Thanks
                        This is just one of the ways that you can uninstall a Facebook application.

Go to your list of applications (this link will get you there)
                        https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications

Put a tick in the box on the right hand side of Treasure Madness when you find it in your list.
                        Select Remove
                        Confirm the removal by selecting Remove again.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Working...
                        X