Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cannot receive health kit

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cannot receive health kit

    When I click on the link in Facebook to either collect health kit, coins or HP, I get the message

    "Sorry, this reward is no longer available"

    Method 1 -- At this point the only way to get them is to make sure you turn on Auto publishing -- and to do this you will need to do the following

    1) clean out your message center-- normally the video hearts are ok
    2) uninstall the game
    3) reinstall the game from the following link
    https://apps.facebook.com/treasuremadness/
    === make sure you click on Edit options and make sure their is a check mark by friends list - DO NOT UNCHECK ANYTHING ELSE



    And that will fix the issue actually

    Method 2 no longer works
    Last edited by BarbE; 17th Apr, 2018, 11:46 PM.
    Prickly pear's Wish List

  • #2
    Me too - no one can send me anything from my posts

    Comment


    • #3
      Hey guys,

      Can one of you please get me a screen shot showing the message saying it is no longer available.

      Also, can you both please supply your system information:

      Your Operating System
      Your Browser (including full version number)
      The current version number you have installed of Adobe Flash
      The current version number you have installed of Adobe Shockwave
      The Version and Update number you have installed of Java.

      If you don't have one of these just say you don't have it.


      You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

      Originally posted by Kiefer
      Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

      Wishlist

      A Contest for HP is currently running:
      Text Mach Challenge!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Amity Wells View Post
        Hey guys,

        Can one of you please get me a screen shot showing the message saying it is no longer available.

        Also, can you both please supply your system information:

        Your Operating System
        Your Browser (including full version number)
        The current version number you have installed of Adobe Flash
        The current version number you have installed of Adobe Shockwave
        The Version and Update number you have installed of Java.

        If you don't have one of these just say you don't have it.
        Windows7
        firefox 53.0.2
        Don't know how to get the rest of the info

        Prickly pear's Wish List

        Comment


        • #5
          Hello, I have a similar issue.
          I am unable to receive health kits, all my posts say 'too late' when someone clicks on them but I haven't received any for a few days now.

          User ID 1753202257
          Health Kit link http://apps.facebook.com/treasuremad...54279325802257

          Windows 10
          Firefox 53.0.2
          Flash 25.0.0.171
          No shockwave
          No Java

          Comment


          • #6
            At this point the only way to get them is to make sure you turn on Auto publishing -- and to do this you will need to do the following

            1) clean out your backpack -- normally the video hearts are ok
            2) uninstall the game
            3) reinstall the game from the following link https://apps.facebook.com/treasuremadness/ === make sure you click on Edit options and make sure their is a check mark by friends list - DO NOT UNCHECK ANYTHING ELSE


            And that will fix the issue actually

            Comment


            • #7
              Thanks Barb. Issue fixed
              Prickly pear's Wish List

              Comment


              • #8
                You are welcome Pear - I have also sent a message to the developers because I know there are some players that for one reason or another don't like the faster publishing turned on - but at least with all the info we were able to track it down what was causing it - and I could test it -- and then find the common solution then an alternative so you don't have to clean out the message center as well

                Comment


                • #9
                  I have not been able to receive health kits or other items from my FB page. It always says "This item is no longer available" when teamies click on it. This has been going on for about 24 hours. I am using Chrome version 57.0.2987.133. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Grail Dickinson View Post
                    I have not been able to receive health kits or other items from my FB page. It always says "This item is no longer available" when teamies click on it. This has been going on for about 24 hours. I am using Chrome version 57.0.2987.133. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

                    First off - the instructions on how to turn faster publishing on are on post 6 and 7 actually ---

                    2ndly -- Update your chrome browser as I can tell from the numbers you posted you are out of date on that

                    If you don't want to use either of the options to turn on faster publishing then you will just have to wait until the developers can fix the issue

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Thank you Barb, faster publishing worked for me.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Thank you!!! It worked a treat!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Finally got it to work (I think) by logging out of facebook and using the link to log into TM. Thanks for the help

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Grail Dickinson View Post
                            Finally got it to work (I think) by logging out of facebook and using the link to log into TM. Thanks for the help
                            Great as far as chrome goes now you have the correct version - when you posted originally you were out of date which means normally if you don't update chrome will turn off the flashplayer next to get you to update

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              It's been more than a month now. Will this ever be fixed?
                              And no, I'm not interested in turning on auto-publishing.
                              Wishlist

                              no random gifting please!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X