Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oooops! Something went wrong, sorry... (error reference: error)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank goodness my test account is working

Incomplete Collections: https://apps.facebook.com/treasurema...eum_collection

Story Collections: https://apps.facebook.com/treasurema...eum_collection

Special Collections: https://apps.facebook.com/treasurema...ection_special

Archived Collections https://apps.facebook.com/treasurema...ection_expired

I will also add these links to the first post.

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
    Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
    Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

In house testing of potential fixes is underway prior to them deploying a fix to players.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

I've been able to play (albeit with a number of reloads) until today. However, today I'm just stuck at 98% loading. Haven't seen people describe the issue with 98% stuck before. I wondered if something changed today, or if there's any additional advice to get around it?

User Id: 9367086
        Please check my wishlist

Comment

They did the upload with new content and, yes, it does seem to be worse now The additional issues have been reported and we have no new workarounds that players can try at this point. If you do want to try, use the links and persevere with refreshing as it does get you in. When I do get in I've gotten up to 15 tiles before hitting a reload message of some kind.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Now it has become kinda impossible to play. It freezes every 2-3 tiles digged...
            Need help with collections.
            Please, keep my wishlist checked often
            My Wishlist

Comment

The additional issues have been reported. When I get in I'm getting up to 15 tiles done before hitting an error and having to refresh. I just hope that they have this fixed really soon as too many are suffering from withdrawal symptoms

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

[QUOTE=MACKNITS;n11339494]Nothing is working for me, I have tried several browsers, windows 10, 7 and mac, nothing.
                [/Q
                I can't get in at all, no matter the refreshes, etc. I know Barb and Amity are trying but it is just not working.
                http://apps.facebook.com/treasuremadness/?pf=748844411

Comment

It's the same for others too They keep trying but it's not working..

Me, when I do get in I can only dig a few tiles before a refresh is required. This is so frustrating for all of us.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

A patch got put through while I was sleeping, if you're still having issues clear your cache and flash memory and try again. If the issues persist, let us know.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Can't change maps, again. I can't get to my treasure collections. I can't even gift to my teammates. Does anyone know what's going on?
                      Wishlist

Comment

Same problem here.
                        I just hope it won't take them a week again to fix this issue.
                        Wishlist

no random gifting please!

Comment

Problem reappeared
                          Need help with collections.
                          Please, keep my wishlist checked often
                          My Wishlist

Comment

Yes we are aware - it appears to have something to do with JSON script - this is handled by facebook - please send facebook a bug report - I have also let the developers know

Comment

Working...
                            X