Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot post in "trade center"

I write a post to trade and it is no posted, it says:

There has been a database error, and the current page cannot be displayed. Site staff have been notified.

any idea what is going on?
    Wishlist

No idea what is going on Pauley - I was wondering what you were doing I keep seeing the message that you posted - like 4 of them and that is so unlike you -- I can't even do much today - it says I have like 1200+ messages .................. lmao

Comment

i have tried to post like 8 times.... you can see that???
      i dont understad, really.. please, delete them all please... i dont want to mess up....
      i will try tomorrow
      Wishlist

Comment

I can't delete them -- it says the same thing you get ............... I know it's not like you and something is messed up - I know they were working on the forum this week - but looks like they made a mess of it

Comment

and I sent you 2 off your list hope that helps you - I don't know what else to do

Comment

Use the Gifting Lounge for trading until this is sorted, like we did when you guys couldn't even access the TC. You'll have to come back regularly/refresh to see if you have any takers though.

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
            Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
            Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

You guys can use here for Trade center and gifting lounge until that section is fixed no problem --

Comment

The trade center and gifting lounge seem to be working again

Comment

Unable to access the trade center and gifting lounge to post a new topic. Can only access the last topic that is posted.
                  Prickly pear's Wish List

Comment

Yes I have sent a message to Ross on this -- if you want to use Chit chat - go for it - same rules apply - Gifting lounge also isn't working

Comment

Is there any update on the trade centre problem? I cant access either of them today and chit chat seems not to have caught on for trading?
                      Wishlist

Thank you for looking

Comment

Not to my knowledge, I'll ask in case Barb hasn't heard back yet though.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Sorry I haven't heard anything back either - all I know was that it was passed to the developers to fix

Comment

I just got an update from Ross on this. He has been told that the devs will reset the Trade Center and Gifting Lounge so that they will be available again. Ross has asked if they can keep the latest threads, but doesn't know yet if that will happen. I have asked Ross if they gave him any idea of a time frame for this to happen.

Edit - Ross doesn't have a date that this should be fixed by yet, but will get back to me as soon as he hears about this.
                            Last edited by Amity Wells; 1st Mar, 2018, 02:50 AM.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

I can tell you they are working on Archiving threads now that are slowing things down so just keep an eye out on things - they are currently working on things to clean up some areas to see if that will help

So they will most likely be deleting old threads in both Gifting lounge and Trade center

Comment

Working...
                              X