No announcement yet.

I have an error message "Error: BB code url is not allowed. (tag_not_allowed)"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have an error message "Error: BB code url is not allowed. (tag_not_allowed)"

I want to change my signature with link my wishlist, and I can't save because I have this message..
    My Wishlist

Copy the next two lines and paste them into your signature

[
    FORUMLINK="http://apps.facebook.com/treasuremadness/?pf=1234567890"]Wishlist[/FORUMLINK]

Place all of the above on one line (by deleting the enter after the square bracket on the first line), and replace the numbers given with your User Id. Your User ID is found at the bottom of the playing screen, it is not casthaluth as you currently have.

You have excess information in your current link that may cause issues if you keep it prior to making this change, I recommend that you remove the information you currently have prior to starting.

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
    Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
    Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Ok, Casthaluth I wrote yesterday evening, first option is my number, and I have the same problem, with URL and FORUMLINK else.
      My Wishlist

Comment

The link you have now works just fine

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
        Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
        Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Working...
        X