Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Titanic Map will be modified and uploaded on Monday with the new content

Comment

• Originally posted by Sambuka 09 View Post
      Barb, I thought the treasures were absolutely fine - read the descriptions thoroughly and was even prompted to look for additional information.

It's the silly cartoon caricatures that bothered me.
      I agree - the treasures were fine. The penguins pointing and laughing are totally inappropriate! Have some commom sense and stick to facts without making fun of a very tragic event.
      If you can't pay it back, pay it forward!

https://apps.facebook.com/treasuremadness/?pf=100000128784686&referrer=st003&user_id=1000001 28784686&vid=1434330017866134686

Comment

• Originally posted by BarbE View Post
        The Titanic Map will be modified and uploaded on Monday with the new content
        Barb, thanks for passing on our concerns.
        You may say I'm a dreamer
        But I'm not the only one.
        I hope someday you'll join us
        And the world will live as one.

John Lennon

Bazinga!

Comment

• Thanks Barb

Comment

• Thanks to the map designers for the modifications.
            - the grinning Orca is gone
            and the penguins have been sent back to the Southern Hemisphere
            You may say I'm a dreamer
            But I'm not the only one.
            I hope someday you'll join us
            And the world will live as one.

John Lennon

Bazinga!

Comment

• Charlie Chaplin map, found the grey squares visually not good, hard to find squares and not an enjoyable map to play. The coloured squares were fine.

Comment

• Hercules - worst map yet - only 3 (three) mini games for the whole map! You really need to start hiding some treasures on these maps to attract players to re-dig them. I understand the series is hard. I dont expect to find them all in one dig, but I expect a fighting FAIR chance and only finding 3 games is not that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ros View Post
                  Hercules - worst map yet - only 3 (three) mini games for the whole map! You really need to start hiding some treasures on these maps to attract players to re-dig them. I understand the series is hard. I dont expect to find them all in one dig, but I expect a fighting FAIR chance and only finding 3 games is not that.
                  Normally when I have a BAD dig i just redig and actually do quite well with the 2nd dig -- those on my team know if they don't bother to redig I don't bother to send them any treasures I find regardless of how many times it takes me to complete the collection - because those that dig once aren't even trying -they are digging the map and want others to complete the collection for them by redigging and using their HP up to get the extra treasures

Comment

• Originally posted by BarbE View Post
                    Normally when I have a BAD dig i just redig and actually do quite well with the 2nd dig -- those on my team know if they don't bother to redig I don't bother to send them any treasures I find regardless of how many times it takes me to complete the collection - because those that dig once aren't even trying -they are digging the map and want others to complete the collection for them by redigging and using their HP up to get the extra treasures
                    Are you suggesting that I am one of those people who only dig a map once Barb? That I dont even try? That's really uncalled for Barb! I dig and dig and dig often until I have no HP left to try and help team mates finish time and time again. As usual you missed the whole point - THERE WERE ONLY 3 TREASURES ON THE WHOLE MAP! That 3/230 squares. Thats one game every 75 tiles. You dont have to be a maths genius (or a superguide) to work out thats not a fair rate of treasure for any map. All I was suggesting was that perhaps 3/230 tiles was not the correct ratio to encourage people to keep digging the same map again.
                    The title for this thread is 'Pop Culture Series Feedback' which is what I gave. The map sucked whichever way you looked at it. Perhaps one day when there is no one playing or paying the money, the developers will understand our frustration at digging such low treasure maps.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ros View Post
                      Are you suggesting that I am one of those people who only dig a map once Barb? That I dont even try? That's really uncalled for Barb! I dig and dig and dig often until I have no HP left to try and help team mates finish time and time again. As usual you missed the whole point - THERE WERE ONLY 3 TREASURES ON THE WHOLE MAP! That 3/230 squares. Thats one game every 75 tiles. You dont have to be a maths genius (or a superguide) to work out thats not a fair rate of treasure for any map. All I was suggesting was that perhaps 3/230 tiles was not the correct ratio to encourage people to keep digging the same map again.
                      The title for this thread is 'Pop Culture Series Feedback' which is what I gave. The map sucked whichever way you looked at it. Perhaps one day when there is no one playing or paying the money, the developers will understand our frustration at digging such low treasure maps.

Nope just saying there are lots of players that are like me - if they see - 5 pop treasures on your wish list from the same series - they will skip over your wish list - lots of my team mates do it each and every week on those that only dig the maps once.

My first dig I got 2 mini-games - not 2 different treasures - 2 mini-games -- it took me 6 or 7 digs to finish off the collections this week - bad dig week for me - some weeks I can finish in 2 digs and I actually had team mates that finished in 2 digs -- But that last R19 eluded me and I am one that doesn't give up the hunt for them - but at the same time even though I have spares - I do skip those that don't redig just like lots of my team mates and maybe some of your team mates - after all of this time we know who redigs and who doesn't redig and are more apt to help them over those that dig the maps once and put the rest on their wish list.

As it is has been said many times - you can have a 0 mini-game dig of any of the maps that are out - including the pop, special, story, etc - it is the random draw of the automater on what you get when you land on the tile - game, fruit, gold, nothing ........... sometimes when I have a bad dig for treasures I do well with gold or fruit actually .............. so it's a good trade off -- In the last week and half I have gained close to 3 mil in gold from digging maps ................ the gold from from maps and fruit baskets treasure chests as I don't mine walls collecting gold ..............

Comment

• This is just a suggest about the pop culture collections in general. If you look at the lists of maps under each genre of PC maps, they are listed in alphabetical order (excepting new ones that have not been dug, and any opened ones you have not completed digging on yet). Is it possible to list the collections the same way. The new, unfinished ones are at the top of each genre, but once collections are completed there doesn't seem to be any real order to them. Sometimes the Melting pots 1 & 2 are together for a certain map, but sometimes they aren't. So, is it possible to code the collections to order themselves alphabetically as the maps are. It would make it so much easier to find what you're looking for and to see if you have extras of something your teamie might need. Thanks. I love the PC maps -they are a fun diversion from the missions. Sometimes they are a pain to complete, but usually with the help of my teammates, I can get them completed with fewer than 5 digs on the maps. Thanks to the devs for such a fun FB game - it's the ONLY one I continue to play.

Comment

• Thanks for the low digging squares on Da Vinci maps....quite enjoying digging pop culture for a change

Comment

• Grrr! ... Just finished the latest pop culture map, Popstar, and didn't get even ONE treasure --- what is going on? I even tried coming out, waiting for a while, then going back to it - and STILL nothing. Anyone else had this?

Comment

• FANTASTIC CHILDREN POP

135 tiles in, NOT a single treasure!!!! Really???? Most of us are still trying to recover from not being able to trade for a whole month and have had to use up fruits and stored HP in order to get through that month. This is NOT how you try to retain players!!!
                              Prickly pear's Wish List

Comment

Working...
                              X