X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pop Culture Series Feedbacks

Hi Diggers !
    Here is the place to give us your feedbacks about the Pop Culture series!
    Join a friendly and fun Community of Gamers

Neolympia Heroes | Riddle Stones

nice map, not as hard as I thougt. grr my comments seem to disappear :-(

Comment

Unexpected series (or Pop series as you call it now) should all be R20 or at least R19..... not series with R2, R6 etc.....

What we got today was not hardcore.

Quote from JJ: "I want to let you know that a real challenge for hardcore players is coming! Some of you have been asking for the return of the Unexpected series for a long time and we also know that some of you don't like it because ot the difficulty and the short time to complete the maps. The new series will be as challenging as this one. Treasures will be hard to find"

Click here to see my wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Tamara Debbaut View Post
        Unexpected series (or Pop series as you call it now) should all be R20 or at least R19..... not series with R2, R6 etc.....

What we got today was not hardcore.

Quote from JJ: "I want to let you know that a real challenge for hardcore players is coming! Some of you have been asking for the return of the Unexpected series for a long time and we also know that some of you don't like it because ot the difficulty and the short time to complete the maps. The new series will be as challenging as this one. Treasures will be hard to find"

When we have tested it we had a tough time to find all the treasures. According to the feedback, tuning is going to be reworked to make it harder
        ๑๑๑ I dig therefore I am ๑๑๑

Comment

Originally posted by Jennifer Johnson View Post
          When we have tested it we had a tough time to find all the treasures. According to the feedback, tuning is going to be reworked to make it harder
          Looking forward to the changes! I can tell that lots of my hardcore TM buddies feel the same way I do, even if they don't post their feedback in here.
          Click here to see my wishlist

Comment

Extremely disappointed by the new maps ...

These maps are not as difficult as the unexpected, these maps are just more maps to dig...
            The collection are simply and treasure not hard to find as unex.

I totally agree with Tamara: "What we got today was not hardcore."

I hope for change and I hope that in the coming weeks collections will be only R19 and R20.

TM-WISHLIST

Comment

found all items in 127 tiles
              [My Wish List

MY OTHER WISH LIST:

not looking for anything else right now - thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Jennifer Johnson View Post

Thanks JJ

Because finishing it in one dig is not hardcore I did have some team mates that redug a few times for the high rare item but that was about it -- most finished in the first dig actually

Comment

These are my stats after 3 digs and after securing the collection:
                  Les Misérables melting pot (5/5)

Watercolor 'Elephant de la Bastille'
                  [ x 1 ]
                  Rarity: 19

Guillotine
                  [ x 6 ]
                  Rarity: 12

Red flag
                  [ x 11 ]
                  Rarity: 9

Cosette's Doll
                  [ x 4 ]
                  Rarity: 6

Yellow passport
                  [ x 17 ]
                  Rarity: 2

It was not as hard as promised, but it's the first time that I see people complaining for easy things, usually they complain for not easy things...
                  About the rarity of the treasures, if the Yellow passport was R19, now I would sell 17 of them for a lot of GP, but it never would be really a R19 treasure, it is more likely a R2 one...
                  my wishlist

Comment

wow, fun! i did the map for the first time, had 4 treasures and the fifth time i had the last one, and i could give some to teamies!!! thank you tm this was fun!

i love to give, it makes people happy
                    rep points are welcome

Comment

Now the rarity of the first 2 treasures was changed.

Watercolor 'Elephant de la Bastille' R20
                      Guillotine R18
                      TM-WISHLIST

Comment

Phew ! I have managed to Connect on my netbook but in Chrome as just have not been able to post for ages with IE8 or IE9 !

Usually sneek in here on my android tablet lol !

Enjoyed a change digging Les Miserables tyvm but had to redig to get the highest rare.

Looking forward to what the next challenge brings !
                        Happy digging !

CARDY

IGPR Moustaches Fenton Fauve (37fn)
                        Oriental Apricot SH Male Neuter
                        Homebred Show Winner

Comment

Wow true they changed the rarity of the watercolor and the guillotine , super unfair for people who didn't dig early this morning.
                          Way to go , only supporting the early players and making it harder for the others.

Comment

I am sure I am not the only one, but I personally don't like this. Adding essentially another map on top of the missions as a "challenge" every week. I may never catch up to finish all the maps I haven't dug from past series.
                            My Wishlist

Please add rep. - No random gifting please. I appreciate the thought, but if it is not on my list, I don't need it.

Trouble linking your wishlist in signature - See this thread

Comment

And also it's not a really a challenge it feels more like they are adding a story map , and i am still not done with the left over story maps as all my energy is consumed by the maps of the week (most of the time).

Comment

Working...
                              X