Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New suggestion for maps or features for Treasure Madness (part2)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New suggestion for maps or features for Treasure Madness (part2)

Do you have a suggestion you'd like the devs to consider.

Do you think some new feature would make the game interesting

Do you have any map ideas or collection series you'd like to see added into the game

Post in here..

Please remember this is for suggestion for the games....If you have feedback as to the current releases of the game likes or dislikes, please feel free to start a new thread for those....

collection idea

I think we should have an arbor day collection this year! This year it is April 27. Maybe 4 maps and some tree and forest related treasures! just a thought.

My wishlist!

Comment

April Fools Day and Cinco de Mayo

I think it would be fun to have some April Fools maps and collections since there are no real holidays until Easter at the end of the month. Also Cinco de Mayo would also be a fun series to do. I was kind of hoping for a groundhogs day map but there is alway next year!

My wishlist!

Comment

There will probably be Valentine's Day again as well as St. Patrick's Day but I agree, groundhog day, April Fools and Cinco de Mayo are all good ideas for maps and collections.
        http://apps.facebook.com/treasuremadness/?pf=748844411

Comment

1. Arctic Maps

Most of our maps and collections are from more tropical regions and jungles. I wouldn't mind seeing some maps from the Arctic regions with ice and snow. The collections from these maps could be based on Norse, Viking, or even early Inuit civilizations and cultures such as the Thule's or the Dorset's. I know we had the Christmas maps, but they are just not the same.

2. Perks for Maximum leveled players

It would also be nice if there were some perks to being maximum level other than we don't have to come back as often to use our health. Perhaps maxed level players could get 200 hp health kits free every eight hours instead of 100 hp since we can no longer gain the bonus health from leveling. Maybe even a free fruit or gold map weekly for maxed level players (not necessarily the ones already in game). The map could be made so that it isn't able to be redone; that way there is no abuse of the perk. Even something as simple as a having our health regenerate a bit faster would be a welcome change.

3. Increased number of daily free gifts allowed to be sent to teammates

Another idea, that I know many players have requested, is for us to be able to send more than 20 gifts to teammates per day. Most games on Facebook now allow for at least 35 (gifts) requests to be sent per day. Those players with large teams have to decide which teammates they should gift to every day and rotate through their active team members to make sure they are being a good teammate. Being able to send to a larger number of players would help immensely.
          My wishlist is here.

Comment

I think it would be amazing if TM had a series that involved urban legends or creatures like Bigfoot, El Chupacabra, or the Loch Ness Monster. I don't believe I've seen this on here...certainly not Bigfoot, anyway. Thanks!

Comment

On the way back from China to Americas could we stop for a while in Italy? ^_^
              On march, 17 Italy will celebrate 150 years of unification and I think it could be a pretty novelty for the game. Also most of the players know a little of Italy so that's a chance for them to know something more than "pizza, spaghetti & mandolino" XD
              And if the devs have some problem to collect infos I think that Italian group of players would be happy to help them with collections and maps (I already am ).

Thanks for the chance
              You better watch out...
              cos baby you're in DWARFLAND!

This is my Wish List

If you need more team mates, feel free to add me, but put TM on your friend request

Cute & Crazy

Just like a monkey!

Admin della TM Family e scambista dei Fab Five

Comment

Also keep in mind that 2011 is International Year of Forests according to the United NaTIONS!

My wishlist!

Comment

Maybe next year we could have some London maps for 2012

But for this year I think city maps where you dig in the city to find city items it would be great to dig made up cities side walks and buildings

Also wild west could be a great idea lots of fun

but in a ideal world it would be great if you could update the games you dont need to change the games just give them a little change about

Thanks
                  TM Wishlist

TC Wishlist
                  The More Friends On Treasure Madness and Treasure City The Better

Comment

I would also like to see some under water maps where you could collect fish stones treasure coral it would be a real winner in my eyes
                    TM Wishlist

TC Wishlist
                    The More Friends On Treasure Madness and Treasure City The Better

Comment

Or tropical fish of the Amazon and The carribean.

My wishlist!

Comment

I love all these ideas and suggestions and hope to see at least some of them implemented!
                        What i also would like to see is... when finishing a map it opens a walkthrough to another smaller map or area that would hold at least one of these New Extra Rare items that seem to be popping up more and more or some other type of reward like the smaller map being a mix of Fruit and Gold (not so that it would effect the Dimentions of the Game, but enough to kick start the next map).

I normally only come on to the Forum if i have a problem or if i'm unhappy about something but this time i would like to say if any of these ideas get used...Please use the same imagination and formula as you used with the Chinese New Year maps and collections!
                        The Graphic's on the maps were refreshing and the colourful collection items were a pleasure to collect!!

Comment

Originally posted by JayJay1 View Post
                          I love all these ideas and suggestions and hope to see at least some of them implemented!
                          What i also would like to see is... when finishing a map it opens a walkthrough to another smaller map or area that would hold at least one of these New Extra Rare items that seem to be popping up more and more or some other type of reward like the smaller map being a mix of Fruit and Gold (not so that it would effect the Dimentions of the Game, but enough to kick start the next map).
                          oooo...I think I love this idea...It would be a nice incentive to finish maps (I'd suggest this kind of thing only be implemented on "story" maps...but, yeah, it could be a really neat thing if they do it right

Comment

As far as collections, there is soooo much you could collect!! I would love to see something to do with the American Indians, Cherokee for example. As far as mini games, how about some type of card game? A high school themed collection would be fun too, say from the 70's or something.

Comment

I think a mardi gras theme would be great. Mardi gras is March 8th this year..so maybe too close to start developing. If not this year...maybe next year! Mardi gras is full of fun colors and the background of the holiday would be fun to learn more about.

Comment

Working...
                              X