This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP Subscription Information for all

VIP subscriptions will be over next Tuesday (19th of november).
    But players will be able to buy MU$ until 17th of December. There will be a warning in the shop like "All MU$ HAVE to be spent before the end"
    There will be more offers like % on crates to "help" players to spend MU$.

And this is the huge news...ALL players will have VIP access until the end.
    So, all players will have VIP bonus even if they didn't spent money.

If you have any questions you may contact Amity or myself here on the forum or on the fan page and we will be more than happy to assist you

if only there was some real world Merchandise to spend all my MU$ on........like a TM mug for example.

Comment

Hi Barb E - first, thanks for your dedication to this game. You mentioned above that all players will now have access to the VIP maps. I tried to access one this am in the Cult Films group and did not get to the map, just received the screen that asks you to join the VIP. Is the access not yet turned on or am I missing something?

my wish list

Comment

Originally posted by Lamour Dor View Post
        Hi Barb E - first, thanks for your dedication to this game. You mentioned above that all players will now have access to the VIP maps. I tried to access one this am in the Cult Films group and did not get to the map, just received the screen that asks you to join the VIP. Is the access not yet turned on or am I missing something?
        It's not yet the 19th. The VIP is for VIP's until then.

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
        Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
        Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Sorry I didn't notice the date. That is just awesome! Thank you

my wish list

Comment

at what level VIP? I'm still being asked to renew my subscription.

Comment

Originally posted by Daveyboy 65 View Post
              at what level VIP? I'm still being asked to renew my subscription.
              All levels will stop Dave -- just don't renew - I was asked as well - I just ignored it

Comment

You can only buy MU$ with real money not MU$ now so this is not really a bonus for us just you asking for money!
                Wishlist

Comment

All players are getting 2 MU daily and increased HP levels along with being able to send out the higher hp items without paying for them

Comment

Working...
                  X