Ultimate Quest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Quest

Can someone please clarify exactly what we are trying to do for the Ultimate Quest. After all the years of having a set number of maps and a defined set of treasures to collect from them - I am struggling with the sort of nebulous instructions we are being given now.

The Ancient Egypt was fairly straight forward - I dug all the maps [getting 1 mu$ for each one completed] - that was fine. Now this week we are told to find 10 banana keys and a TM badge - but is that ALL we need to do? Just find the 10 keys so we can get to the TM badge - or are we supposed to collect MORE TM badges? And dig all the Asian Water Festival maps?

I don't think I am the only one who is confused on this issue - so could we please have a definitive answer. No-one seems to know in the chat rooms I visit - some have collected more that one TM badge. Your help would be appreciated.

Thanks

The Ultimate Quest will finish up the Quests that we started many moons ago in Bermuda. It will also finish up the story line between the characters. This is all the information that we can give you at this point as we haven't been told a lot as the developers want to keep much of the Ultimate Quest as a surprise for us too.

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
    Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
    Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Thanks Amity - I understand that they want to keep us guessing about what it will be - but really it would help to know if we have to dig ALL the maps - collect more stuff [badges etc] - whatever. As it is, we can in one day do the minimum required to collect whatever - this time the TM badge = and then for the rest of the week there is nothing to do - except help friends ... Oh well - I guess it will wean us off our daily dose of TM that much sooner..

Comment

Originally posted by SueB1 View Post
        Can someone please clarify exactly what we are trying to do for the Ultimate Quest. After all the years of having a set number of maps and a defined set of treasures to collect from them - I am struggling with the sort of nebulous instructions we are being given now.

The Ancient Egypt was fairly straight forward - I dug all the maps [getting 1 mu$ for each one completed] - that was fine. Now this week we are told to find 10 banana keys and a TM badge - but is that ALL we need to do? Just find the 10 keys so we can get to the TM badge - or are we supposed to collect MORE TM badges? And dig all the Asian Water Festival maps?

I don't think I am the only one who is confused on this issue - so could we please have a definitive answer. No-one seems to know in the chat rooms I visit - some have collected more that one TM badge. Your help would be appreciated.

Thanks
        You need 10 banana keys to unlock the area on The Ganges Map...that's it as far as I can tell.
        MY WISHLIST

Comment

The information for what you need so far is here: https://forum.ooblada.com/forum/trea...t-walkthroughs

Also, you find clues by reading the descriptions of the items that you dig up.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Gods, I'm so sick of digging the same old map over and over again just to get > 20 keys. I'm constantly out of items (orbs and antidotes) and teamies to lift the heavy tiles.

How many more parts for the quest will we have?
            Wishlist

no random gifting please!

Comment

While we weren't told exactly how many parts there would be, we were told that it would get progressively harder. In regards to the items, both Barb and I have asked for things that should ease that slightly, however I won't know until a bit later in the week if mine has been implemented.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Working...
              X