Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fruit and Archived map sale rotation information.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fruit and Archived map sale rotation information.

Every week, between 9 and 11 archived series will be reopened for free. After 20/11/2018 all archived maps will be re-open. Archived map sales will continue every two weeks until 20/11/2018. There will be no archived maps sales after this date, because, everything will be re-open. VIP players will have until 27/11/2018 to complete any VIP maps that they still have left to do.

As of now the Fruit and Gold maps will be on sale every week. It won't necessarily happen all week, but it will be happening every week.

Happy digging everyone!

Update on the VIP Maps and Renewals - this is the latest info that we have at this time

People can be VIP for the last month of TM and we will increase the quality of premium items and VIP maps will be ok for VIP users.

I have also asked that they increase the amount of free hp for the non-vip players as well
    Last edited by BarbE; 8th Nov, 2018, 07:16 AM.

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
    Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
    Text Mach Challenge!

missing the fruit map weekly? sale
    I believe in paying it forward. Good luck to All! I'll help where I can.

Wish list

Comment

We weren't told that it would be the same days every week, just every week.

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
      Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
      Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Updated the 1st post in regards to the latest on the VIP maps

If this changes we will let you know but this is the info we are given today 11.8.2018

Comment

Working...
        X