Requesting Items.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Requesting Items.

We have not been able to post requests for items for some time now. I had heard that TM was going to increase the number of items we could request directly from team mates to make up for this. So far this increase has not happened and we can still only request 45 per 24 hour period. In all fairness I think TM should honor what they have said and increase the number of direct requests we can send to the total we used to be able to receive from wall posts and direct requests combined.

The suggestion of an increase of the number we could directly request was put to the team, we have not been promised that it would happen. However, tbe team are working with Facebook to ensure that this can be done within the new rules set by Facebook for developers. It is also necessary for the team to make sure that it is possible without breaking the game. Once everything is ready we will be informed of exactly what we are getting.

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
    Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
    Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

I wished they'd just get rid of these items and be done with it...
      Wishlist

no random gifting please!

Comment

As nice as that would be for those who have completed all maps and don't redig a lot, those who either redig old maps or still want and need to do them have to be able to stock up on them somehow. I know we've got the inventory maps, but they don't give a great deal.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

I meant they should get rid of these items on the maps
          Wishlist

no random gifting please!

Comment

Ah,that would be a better option I'll put forward the suggestion, if it is implemented then it would only be on the new maps and wouldn't happen until next week at the earliest.

Also I'll ask for an update as to where things are with the suggestions we put forward for upping the item requests.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

I thought it had increased from 25 to 45. I could be wrong. I know I should prbably start a new post but what is with the paid gifts? Paying 5MU$ for HP is not good for trading
              WishList

Comment

Originally posted by Lee Forde View Post
                I thought it had increased from 25 to 45. I could be wrong. I know I should prbably start a new post but what is with the paid gifts? Paying 5MU$ for HP is not good for trading
                It has increased to 45. That increase happened some time ago and I just got my 45 for today from direct requests.

As for the paid gifts, we've alerted Jerome to this and it should be fixed soon.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Lee, if you refresh the paid gifts have been fixed.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Working...
                  X