VIP Maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP Maps

Do you think that any of the VIP maps will ever be opened to someone that is not VIP? There are a bunch of Christmas maps I would love to dig but can't because they are VIP. I just can not afford to be VIP.
    My List

All we can do is ask. I'm not sure that the answer will be positive as it may be seen as unfair to those who paid for the VIP status that allowed them have access to the VIP maps initially.

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
    Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
    Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Thank you Amity for the reply. I was hoping they would drop all the VIP on the old maps so we could find map collections. I understand if they don't because it would not be fair to the ones that did buy the VIP ones! Maybe they could sell those maps for 5 MU$ or something like that..Again thank you for your answer!
      My List

Comment

I've put your idea forward, we'll see what comes of your suggestion.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Blue said that he would discuss this with the team.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Thank you Amity! I hope they figure out a way for us to play them...I would love to be able to finish all the holidays's maps!
            My List

Comment

You're welcome Joy.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Working...
              X