All wall posts look alike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All wall posts look alike

Frustration: When i post a map complete, a collection complete, a mission complete or someone else posts an item found, the posts all look alike. How do we let everyone know what the post actually is? We don't always have the opportunity to comment (for example, when digging up the last item in a collection). I don't want gold, only hp, so I don't want to click at take gold away from others who want the gold and might click. I've noticed someone posting what they got when they clicked. I haven't seen any comment that says hp. What has changed, and why, and why can't we keep doing what we were doing?
    Jean's Wish List

This started a week or two ago with only a few people affected. The fact that only a few were affected told me that it's a Facebook issue, unfortunately it's spread and now more of us have to report the issue to Facebook. To be honest, I didn't realise I was affected until told by a team mate. The first thing I did after was report it to them, which everyone will have to start doing.

This morning I started putting "GP", and "HP on my posts when I remember, and will eventually add HK. It's the best we can do until it gets fixed for us.

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
    Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
    Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Thanks, Amity. Yes, it must be facebook. The unfortunate generic posts are now appearing for another game I play.
      Jean's Wish List

Comment

Damn, it's terrible when FB can't keep their stuff together and it spreads across the platform. Hopefully they get it fixed soon. If I find the time I'll hunt for a thread in the devs section to find out if it's been reported by any developers and where FB are at with getting a fix out.

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
        Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
        Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Working...
        X