Matching collections to maps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ooblada, please... Matching collections to maps

We need a good way to determine which maps yield which collections. There was a thread here in the forum that provided this information, but it hasn't been updated with new information for several months now.

It would really be ideal if this information could be obtained directly from the game. Each item in the collections now has information available from it (description, collection, series, rarity, quantity). A list of maps that the item is available on would really be handy here. Alternatively, information could be available from the map list: each map could have a list of collections available on the map.

I like to dig old maps to help team members when they have old items on their lists. We need to know exactly which map to go to in order to find the item.

I was updating it for a while, and have ceased doing so due to health issues. I can't say if or when it will be updated again, however the best second source is the news threads.

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
    Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
    Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Is there any way we can help with the updates? It looks like it would be a matter of searching through old news threads for the info.
      TaarnaWishlist

Comment

Unfortunately regular members can't but if someone wants to send it to me in word form - I can try -- I can't guarantee I will do as good of a job as Amity does -- I am still dealing with real life issues myself and that is on top of my normal health problems

Comment

What's the best way to get suggestions to the dev team? This is really something that should be available directly through the game. If they don't have time to do it, are they hiring?

Comment

Clovis
            Young Clovis In His Own Little World - Items of a paternal education / Items from Paris, new capital of a unified kingdom

Look, I Have A Castle So I Guess Things Are Getting Serious - Prophetic items of a young king / Items of a paternal education

Clovis showing The World He's Meant to Get Bigger - Items linked with an expansion / A little barbaric king's items

The Notorious Vase of Soissons Story - Vase of Soissons collection / Items linked with an expansion

Clovis and Clothilde Getting Married - Items from the wedding with Clothilde / Vase of Soissons collection

Paris, New Capital of a Unified Kingdom - Items from Paris, new capital of a unified kingdom / Items from the wedding with Clothilde
            VIP: Clovis Getting Clean and Powerful - All collections from Clovis series
            TaarnaWishlist

Comment

apelog - we don't get paid -- and you can always send suggestions directly to Ross

Thanks Taarna - I have added Clovis - but like I said this is something that Amity did so ppl may have to scroll down a bit I can get you to the right page

Comment

William the Conqueror

The Oath of Allegiance to William the Bastard - Treasures linked to the Château de Falaise / Items from the Saint-Gervais priory

William Ain't Going Places Yet He's Alive - Items linked with an endless flight / Treasures linked to the Château de Falaise

Edward the Confessor Paved the Way to William the Conqueror - Luggage from a visit to Edward the Confessor / Items linked with an endless flight

The Dreadful Battle of Hastings - Souvenirs of the Battle of Hastings / Luggage from a visit to Edward the Confessor

William the Conqueror Ravaging the Land - Items scattered between the Humber and the Tees / Souvenirs of the Battle of Hastings

William On His Last Legs, Enjoying Life - Items from the Saint-Gervais priory / Items scattered between the Humber and the Tees

When a Norman Became King of England(VIP) - All collections from William the Conqueror series
                Last edited by Taarna; 12th Jan, 2018, 12:37 PM.
                TaarnaWishlist

Comment

Seven Wonders of the Ancient World

Cybele, Diana or Artemis, she was and always will be a charismatic goddess! - Around the Temple of Artemis / Within Machu Picchu

This Is Not Just a Temple, This Is a Whole City! - Within Petra / Around the Temple of Artemis

In the Port of Alexandri', There Are Sailors Who Sing - Around the Pharos of Alexandria / Within Petra

The Biggest City of the World At This Time! - Within Cahokia / Around the Pharos of Alexandria

I Can't See No Hermes in that Temple of Zeus...? - Around the Statue of Zeus at Olympia / Within Cahokia

The Ancient City Skyline - Within Machu Picchu / Around the Statue of Zeus at Olympia

Let's focus on Queen Hetepheres, shall we?(VIP) - All collections from Seven Wonders serie
                  Last edited by Taarna; 12th Jan, 2018, 01:43 PM.
                  TaarnaWishlist

Comment

Nero

Agrippina : a possessive mother - Items from Nero's youth / Remains of Nero's Fall

Roman family reunion - Souvenirs of a weird family / Items from Nero's youth

A youngling at the senate - Items of an early adulthood / Souvenirs of a weird family

A party at Nero's - Items of a dissolute lifestyle / Items of an early adulthood

Proof of his grandeur - Proof of a controversial history / Items of a dissolute lifestyle

Performing in Greece - Remains of Nero's Fall / Proof of a controversial history

Nero's folly : the burning of Rome(VIP) - All collections from Nero series
                    TaarnaWishlist

Comment

ok those 2 added Thanks for your help Taarna

Comment

nero done now as well

Comment

French Prehistory

Nomads Following Herds, The First Food Treks! - Markers of a nomadic way of life / Settlement markers

The Tautavel Man Is The French Grandpa - Items from Tautavel / Markers of a nomadic way of life

I'm digging these caves, what a nice way of life! - Markers of a "semi-troglodyte" way of life / Items from Tautavel

Celtic People Do Have Something For Erected Rocks - Celtic souvenirs / Markers of a "semi-troglodyte" way of life

The Pitcher Goes So Often To The Well That It Is Broken At Last - Items linked to the potter's clay / Celtic souvenirs

Don't Ever Trade Off The Orchard For An Apple - Settlement markers / Items linked to the potter's clay

The Famous Lascaux, Prehistoric Version Of The Sistine Chapel(VIP) - All collections from French Prehistory serie
                          TaarnaWishlist

Comment

french prehistory done

Comment

That seems to be all the Story maps that can be done. The rest are really old ones. I couldn't find them. If I do work on any others, is there someplace better you would like me to put them?
                              TaarnaWishlist

Comment

Working...
                              X