X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New planning, make your choice :)

Hello Hunters!

You will find here all the options you can choose from for the upcomming planning!
    The old one, the new one, updated with your feedback and two new proposals.
    Note that the new planning and the two new proposals will also lead to a delay of the level cap raise, level race and level rush which shall then start on Wednesdays everyweek.

A/ Old planning:

Week 1
    Map 1 + Map 2 + Fruity, Tuesday 09:29 am UTC
    Pop, Wednesday 07:59 am UTC
    Map 3, Wednesday 10:59 pm UTC
    VIP, Thursday 09:29 am UTC
    Map 4, Friday 02:59 am UTC
    Map 5, Saturday 06:59 am UTC
    Map 6, Sunday 10:59 am UTC

Week 2
    Map 3, Thursday 00:59 am UTC
    Map 4, Friday 04:59 am UTC
    Map 5, Saturday 08:59 am UTC
    Map 6, Sunday 12:59 pm UTC

Week 3
    Map 3, Thursday 02:59 am UTC
    Map 4, Friday 06:59 am UTC
    Map 5, Saturday 10:59 am UTC
    Map 6, Sunday 02:59 pm UTC

Week 4
    Map 3, Thursday 04:59 am UTC
    Map 4, Friday 08:59 am UTC
    Map 5, Saturday 12:59 pm UTC
    Map 6, Sunday 03:59 pm UTC

B/ New planning (currently in effect):

Week 1
    Map 1, Tuesday 09:29 am UTC
    Fruity, Tuesday 09:29 am UTC
    VIP, Wednesday03:29 am UTC
    Pop, Wednesday 09:29 pmUTC
    Map 2, Thursday 03:29 pm UTC
    Map 3, Friday 09:29 am UTC
    Map 4, Saturday 03:29 am UTC
    Map 5, Saturday 09:29 pm UTC
    Map 6, Sunday 03:29 pm UTC

Week 2
    Map 1, Tuesday 11:29 am UTC
    Fruity, Tuesday 11:29 am UTC
    VIP, Wednesday 05:29 am UTC
    Pop, Wednesday 11:29 pm UTC
    Map 2, Thursday 05:29 pm UTC
    Map 3, Friday 11:29 am UTC
    Map 4, Saturday 05:29 am UTC
    Map 5, Saturday 11:29 pm UTC
    Map 6, Sunday 05:29 pm UTC

Week 3
    Map 1, Tuesday 02:29 pm UTC
    Fruity, Tuesday 02:29 pm UTC
    VIP, Wednesday 08:29 am UTC
    Pop, Thursday 02:29 am UTC
    Map 2, Thursday 08:29 pm UTC
    Map 3, Friday 02:29 pm UTC
    Map 4, Saturday 08:29 am UTC
    Map 5, Sunday 02:29 am UTC
    Map 6, Sunday 08:29 pm UTC

Week 4
    Map 1, Tuesday 04:29 pm UTC
    Fruity, Tuesday 04:29 pm UTC
    VIP, Wednesday 10:29 am UTC
    Pop, Thursday 04:29 am UTC
    Map 2, Thursday 10:29 pm UTC
    Map 3, Friday 04:29 pm UTC
    Map 4, Saturday 10:29 am UTC
    Map 5, Sunday 04:29 am UTC
    Map 6, Sunday 10:29 pm UTC

C/ Proposal 1:

Week 1
    Map 2, Wednesday 03:29 pm UTC
    Pop, Wednesday 09:29 pm UTC
    VIP, Thursday 08:29 am UTC
    Map 3, Thursday 09:29 am UTC
    Map 4, Friday 03:29 am UTC
    Map 5, Saturday 09:29 pm UTC
    Map 6, Sunday 03:29 pm UTC

Week 2
    Map 2, Wednesday 05:29 pm UTC
    Pop, Wednesday 11:29 pm UTC
    Map 3, Thursday 11:29 am UTC
    Map 4, Friday 05:29 am UTC
    Map 5, Saturday 11:29 pm UTC
    Map 6, Sunday 05:29 pm UTC

Week 3
    Map 2, Wednesday 08:29 pm UTC
    Pop, Thursday 02:29 am UTC
    Map 3, Thursday 02:29 pm UTC
    Map 4, Friday 08:29 am UTC
    Map 5, Sunday 02:29 am UTC
    Map 6, Sunday 08:29 pm UTC

Week 4
    Map 2, Wednesday 10:29 pm UTC
    Pop, Thursday 04:29 am UTC
    Map 3, Thursday 04:29 pm UTC
    Map 4, Friday 10:29 am UTC
    Map 5, Sunday 04:29 am UTC
    Map 6, Sunday 10:29 pm UTC

D/ Proposal 2:

Week 1
    VIP, Tuesday 09:29 am UTC
    Map 2, Tuesday 05:29 pm UTC
    Map 3, Wednesday 09:29 pm UTC
    Pop, Thursday 09:29 am UTC
    Map 4, Friday 01:29 am UTC
    Map 5, Saturday 05:29 am UTC
    Map 6, Sunday 09:29 am UTC

Week 2
    VIP, Tuesday 11:29 am UTC
    Map 2, Tuesday 07:29 pm UTC
    Map 3, Wednesday 11:29 pm UTC
    Pop, Thursday 11:29 am UTC
    Map 4, Friday 03:29 am UTC
    Map 5, Saturday 07:29 am UTC
    Map 6, Sunday 11:29 pm UTC

Week 3
    VIP, Tuesday 02:29 pm UTC
    Map 2, Tuesday 10:29 pm UTC
    Pop, Wednesday 02:29 pm UTC
    Map 3, Thursday 02:29 am UTC
    Map 4, Friday 06:29 am UTC
    Map 5, Saturday 10:29 am UTC
    Map 6, Sunday 02:29 pm UTC

Week 4
    VIP, Tuesday 04:29 pm UTC
    Map 2, Wednesday 00:29 am UTC
    Pop, Wednesday 04:29 pm UTC
    Map 3, Thursday 04:29 am UTC
    Map 4, Friday 08:29 am UTC
    Map 4, Saturday 12:29 pm UTC
    Map 5, Sunday 04:29 pm UTC

Here the same plannings, visually different, for those who prefer this shaping (in the same order as above). All hours are in UTC:

Don't forget to vote on the Fan page. Our team will look at those votes to make a final choice for the planning.

How to vote:
    - If you want to come back to the ancient planning, click on the "Like" icon on the fanpage.
    - If you want to keep the current planning, click on the "Love" icon on the fanpage.
    - If you want the first new proposal, click on the "Haha" icon on the fanpage.
    - If you want the second new proposal, click on the "Wow" icon on the fanpage.

Vote on this post : https://www.facebook.com/The.Treasur...type=3&theater

PS: Don't worry we also keep in mind your other suggestions about the items, the multiple gifts, etc. The game designers are working on this.
    Join a friendly and fun Community of Gamers

Neolympia Heroes | Riddle Stones

All this seems very complicated - I vote to go back to the way it used to be

Comment

Can we please just stop making things difficult and go back to the way it used to be. We need more item requests per day with the way you are adding new items all the time at least 50 per day especially for th new ones who just simply can not keep up, and can they be made at the same time every day.like the mu etc is.
      My Wish List

Comment

The poll is here, instuctions on how to vote are on the post: https://www.facebook.com/The.Treasur...type=3&theater

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
        Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
        Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

How about a 4 week schedule where week 1 is:12 am, 4 am, 8 am, 12 pm, 4 pm, 8pm. Week 2 is 1 am, 5 am, 9 am, 1 pm, 5 pm, 9 pm. Week 3 is 2 am, 6 am, 10 am, 2 pm, 6 pm, 10 pm. Week 4 is 3 am, 7 am, 11 am, 3 pm, 7 pm, 11 pm. The VIP map would come out at the same time as the first map. Every hour of the day is covered in this 4 week schedule. It is easy to remember that the time that the maps comes out shifts by 4 hours later each day. I vote for this schedule. Anyone else?

Comment

Personally I don't care which puzzle comes out when. I've been playing for 8 years now, and it's been the same format for years. (I don't count asking us to beg our teammates for special items to get through a puzzle a change for the better). The mini-games, all the same. The process: get a map, dig for some treasures, several relevant maps plus a special map, plus 1 high-HP gift and 1 low-HP gift per week. And we start over again. I was told that they were going to make changes with this process, but so far, not yet! Let's make things lively!
            Looking for the elusive items like everyone else-I have some rarity 20s that you may already have but may need for teammates!

Comment

Cat -- I DO NOT agree that the VIP map should come out with the first map - why would anyone continue to play if they were not VIP??? Sorry the VIP map should come out on Thursday and Pop on Weds -- I have always been about fairness to all players both that pay and those that don't pay --- Sorry Proposal 1 - Pop is still all over the place on Weds -- So this will mean that some players just won't have anything to dig -- and Proposal 2 - means you have 3 maps at the beginning of the week within 36 hours === And let's not forget about the level rush - It needs to start at the same time the maps do -- Not at 8:30 am UTC or 8:30 am UTC on Weds -- change is good - but making changes other than to the schedule would be great -- new mini-games, no way to do bonus fruit, etc ---

Comment

i don't like the new recent way...i could say to return to the old plan but as i see the proposal 2 i think it would be interesting to try and put pop map instead of vip on Tuesday in order to dig it for level rush (as it may take 2-3 times to dig)...vip map needs a lot of time and with current map same time it will be tiring and not easy to follow
                Lakistuta's Wishlist

Comment

I have just added this to the poll as a further suggestions. Times are merely indicators to show an even spread around the word.
                  Originally after the fixed start each week the remaining 4 maps were evenly spread at approx 28 hours between them. We also had a quiet Monday every week to "tidy" up the maps etc. This suggestion offers no specific times but rather time difference between release of maps.
                  a 6 week rotating pattern, offering the first 2 maps and missions being released on one of the follow example times around the world from UTC. (wk1 UTC+0, wk2 UTC+4, wk3 UTC+8, wk4 UTC+12, Wk5 UTC+16 and wk6 UTC+20)
                  Pop map release 12 hours after Maps 1 and 2
                  Map 3 release 28 hours after Maps 1 and 2
                  VIP relase 12 hours after Map 3
                  Map 4 release 28 hours after Map 3
                  Map 5 release 28 hours after Map 4
                  Map 6 release 28 hours after Map 5.
                  If the maps are evenly spread and the release dates are spread arounfd the world, everyone should get a fair slice every 6 weeks.
                  just a further suggestion I will call Plan E for EVEN

Comment

To be honest... I love the old way, because every week I was usually able to do at least 4 missions. And that was awesome. Since the change of 2 weeks ago I've done maybe 1 mission.... and it has absolutely sucked. The game in itself is not enough to keep it interesting - the missions are a brilliant way to raise the stakes in game play.
                    Old way - awesome. But it's awesome for me - not for the other 50% of the world. And no one seems to like the new way either.
                    I don't want it to revert back to the original way and go back to all those people not able to do missions. It's not fair. But I would hate it if the current timings were kept cos they are horrible There must be something else you can do to keep it fair. I gave my suggestion to Ross - it would be so great - but I'm not a developer I have no clue on what it would involve. But my idea was this: Instead of timed missions starting at a certain time, when we log on and open the map, then a timer starts, and each individual player has maybe 60 minutes to complete it. Done in their own time. No one could complain about that, surely.Clicking on the map... after it loads your timer starts... and I don't know, the prize could even depend on how long it took to complete. 10 MU for 30 minutes, 5mu for 60. Something like that.
                    Like I said, I have no idea how games are developed and this might not work at all. But my point is - the one and only way to make it fair is that the missions are depended on time. Unless, like others have suggested, there is a certain amount of time between each mission that means everyone gets at least one.... but also, to be honest, if that meant I could only do 1 or 2 missions a week, that would still suck. The game is better when you raise the stakes! Without it, I have found the last week and a half boring.

Oh sorry, I got sidetracked. What I came here to write is that the poll method of using like etc doesn't work. People press like without reading the post. People on tablets can only press like. It's not really valid. But FB has the poll option, so that would be better
                    And as much as I want the old way back - it really isn't fair for so many players. Which is why I think you have to think outside the box on this one. Because when big change like this happens - people leave in droves. I'm perfectly fine with change, as long as it's good change, but I know a lot of people will just jump ship if they don't like it
                    My wishlist I hope

Comment

Originally posted by giraffee View Post
                      To be honest... I love the old way, because every week I was usually able to do at least 4 missions. And that was awesome. Since the change of 2 weeks ago I've done maybe 1 mission.... and it has absolutely sucked. The game in itself is not enough to keep it interesting - the missions are a brilliant way to raise the stakes in game play.
                      Old way - awesome. But it's awesome for me - not for the other 50% of the world. And no one seems to like the new way either.
                      I don't want it to revert back to the original way and go back to all those people not able to do missions. It's not fair. But I would hate it if the current timings were kept cos they are horrible There must be something else you can do to keep it fair. I gave my suggestion to Ross - it would be so great - but I'm not a developer I have no clue on what it would involve. But my idea was this: Instead of timed missions starting at a certain time, when we log on and open the map, then a timer starts, and each individual player has maybe 60 minutes to complete it. Done in their own time. No one could complain about that, surely.Clicking on the map... after it loads your timer starts... and I don't know, the prize could even depend on how long it took to complete. 10 MU for 30 minutes, 5mu for 60. Something like that.
                      Like I said, I have no idea how games are developed and this might not work at all. But my point is - the one and only way to make it fair is that the missions are depended on time. Unless, like others have suggested, there is a certain amount of time between each mission that means everyone gets at least one.... but also, to be honest, if that meant I could only do 1 or 2 missions a week, that would still suck. The game is better when you raise the stakes! Without it, I have found the last week and a half boring.

Oh sorry, I got sidetracked. What I came here to write is that the poll method of using like etc doesn't work. People press like without reading the post. People on tablets can only press like. It's not really valid. But FB has the poll option, so that would be better
                      And as much as I want the old way back - it really isn't fair for so many players. Which is why I think you have to think outside the box on this one. Because when big change like this happens - people leave in droves. I'm perfectly fine with change, as long as it's good change, but I know a lot of people will just jump ship if they don't like it
                      I agree the poll system isn't fair -- Not because of those on tablets - since the game is not programmed for tablets - players that use tablets to play - do so at their own risk actually --- However a facebook poll - or a poll on the forum would be better -- mainly because most people will click like out of habit for no other reason actually ..................... Now some said if you hold your finger over like the other options come up - I haven't tried that and really don't want to install a flash based browser on the tablet I like not being able to see all the junk videos and stuff and just see what is relevant to me when I get online with the tablet --

Comment

I want the old (ancient) plan back. I know it may not be fair - as folks in Europe have advantage time wise - but that is OK with me. I love the game & play for that reason. I do get MU$ sometime. Please, lets go back to old (ancient) way.

Comment

the old planning was great. New one sucks ;(

My Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by BarbE View Post
                            Cat -- I DO NOT agree that the VIP map should come out with the first map - why would anyone continue to play if they were not VIP??? Sorry the VIP map should come out on Thursday and Pop on Weds -- I have always been about fairness to all players both that pay and those that don't pay --- Sorry Proposal 1 - Pop is still all over the place on Weds -- So this will mean that some players just won't have anything to dig -- and Proposal 2 - means you have 3 maps at the beginning of the week within 36 hours === And let's not forget about the level rush - It needs to start at the same time the maps do -- Not at 8:30 am UTC or 8:30 am UTC on Weds -- change is good - but making changes other than to the schedule would be great -- new mini-games, no way to do bonus fruit, etc ---
                            BarbE, I disagree with what you said about no one wanting to play if they weren't VIP... I can't tell you how many weeks I have dug the VIP map and it hasn't been beneficial to me at all in regards to treasures. My mom is VIP, too, and she has found the same thing. Some weeks, my non-VIP husband has found more higher rarity treasures than mom and I combined. The only reason I stay VIP is my ability to send all of my teammates the higher HP each day.

I am glad the developers are at least trying to make it fairer...how fair is it if the level rush/mission release is always at the same time? It sucks for certain people because it was always at 4:29 am MY TIME...people with certain jobs just can't do that...

Comment

Originally posted by skittles1831 View Post

BarbE, I disagree with what you said about no one wanting to play if they weren't VIP... I can't tell you how many weeks I have dug the VIP map and it hasn't been beneficial to me at all in regards to treasures. My mom is VIP, too, and she has found the same thing. Some weeks, my non-VIP husband has found more higher rarity treasures than mom and I combined.

I agree 100%!

I

Comment

Working...
                              X