This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum posting

Everyone is welcome to express their opinion of the game, however if you want your comments to be taken seriously please consider a few points.

1. " I don't like it - change it back" is not feedback, it's complaining. If you don't like something explain why you don't like it. Tell us and the developers what it is about the change that you don't like. If you have a suggestion that might work better, explain it as well. This would be helpful to the developers.

2. State your case without using vulgar language. Profanity and slang will result in your opinion being considered a rant and therefore not taken seriously.

3. Don't be rude. If someone doesn't agree with you it doesn't mean that either of you are right or wrong. It just means that both have opinions and both may be valid. Respecting others will make others respect you.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post.

WishList

Originally posted by shellykm View Post
    Everyone is welcome to express their opinion of the game, however if you want your comments to be taken seriously please consider a few points.

1. " I don't like it - change it back" is not feedback, it's complaining. If you don't like something explain why you don't like it. Tell us and the developers what it is about the change that you don't like. If you have a suggestion that might work better, explain it as well. This would be helpful to the developers.

2. State your case without using vulgar language. Profanity and slang will result in your opinion being considered a rant and therefore not taken seriously.

3. Don't be rude. If someone doesn't agree with you it doesn't mean that either of you are right or wrong. It just means that both have opinions and both may be valid. Respecting others will make others respect you.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post.
    Thanks for that Shelly ;-)
    ๑๑๑ I dig therefore I am ๑๑๑

Comment

I'm going to also add that wild accusations about the motives behind certain aspects of the game will get deleted. It is possible for everyone to give constructive feedback without making defamatory statements for dramatic effect.

Subscribe to THIS THREAD if you'd like to be alerted when new contests arrive!
      ---------------------
      I before E, except after C <wishlist
      Did you miss the latest Official Contest
      and your chance to win 50MU$???

Comment

Working...
      X