This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What to say.................

I started playing in September of 2009 when it was Treasure Mania. I remember it was my brother who got me to play this game. He kept asking me to "install" the game because he needed teammates. I finally did and I became hooked. He quit playing after a few months because he was spending too much time on Facebook. I kept playing.

I can remember when Eve's Apple and Dragon's Footprint were the two most coveted treasures. People would hold "auctions" for them in the trade forum. That is in fact how I got my Dragon's Footprint. I think I bid 4 or 5 different treasures for it.

I can remember how in the beginning, you didn't have to "hold" the first treasure you found. You could send any treasure to a teammate, whether or not you had a duplicate. I can remember playing on my husband's account and sending every treasure I found to my account. I sure was mad when they made me start holding the first one I found. There were several treasures I had found in my husband's account that I didn't have in mine. When I went to transfer them, I couldn't. The change was made that you could only send duplicates.

I can remember bookmarking facebook pages of people that played Treasure Madness but that I was not friends with because you could collect as much gold and hp as you wanted from their posts. They made a change that you could only collect 10 of the hp posts per day and a limit was placed on the amount of gold you could collect.

The artwork went from basic to amazing.

The game has gone through so many changes over the years, but it has always been and will always be the best game ever. I always felt like I was on an adventure when I would dig. Discovering new places and facts. I had hoped that it would last forever.

I will miss the game and I will miss all of the players. I have such wonderful teammates and I have spent a lot of time in the forums interacting with some of the most amazing people. I have met shrewd traders and generous gifters. I would not have been able to get as far as I did or have been able to secure all of my collections without them. You ALL rock!!!

Goodbye, everyone. I wish you all peace, love, and blessings in the future.

Thank you to everyone who has had a hand in making this game. Thank you, Super Guides for maintaining the forums. Thank you, traders and gifters. Thank you, teammates. Thank you all for 9 wonderful years.

Teresa

my wishlist

Comment

Working...
    X