Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I get keys from friends who already play Riddle stones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I get keys from friends who already play Riddle stones?

When I click on the keys on the next stage I only get the option to invite friends. I do not have an option to ask friends for keys who already play. Their names are not on the list. Help please.
    Last edited by Laurie Westover; 18th Mar, 2014, 06:41 PM. Reason: clarify

Hi Laurie and welcome to the forum.

Just double check that your actively playing friends aren't on the invite list (you can do this by typing their names in at the top when the pop up for sending key requests comes up)

Just so you know, you aren't alone in having this issue and I've submitted a bug report about this and am hoping like hell that it isn't Facebook being a pain.

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
    Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
    Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

I tried that before coming here. Thanks for the advice tho. Hope they get it fixed soon. I just started the game and thought I wouldn't like it. Boy was I wrong. >_< Thanks for submitting the bug report. Since I am new I didn't know if it was normal or not. Glad that it isn't because I hate bugging friends and family about games if they don't like it.

Comment

Oh I used to play Treasure Madness until I kept losing out on rewards because I didn't have enough friends to help me get what I couldn't find in time before the event was over. Forget what level I was tho. I have it blocked now. But see that you play when I clicked your wishlist.

Comment

No it's not normal Laurie, you should be able to send those key requests to your team mates. I believe it's a Facebook issue but the devs will be able to tell us for sure. In the mean time you can do what I'm doing and go back collecting more stars

Welcome to the addiction I didn't think I'd get this addicted either, but I have. I understand you not wanting to bug friends and family to play games. It's not something that everyone is interested in and some people prefer not to get any game requests. If you haven't found it yet, there's a Make Friends thread (if you want to add more people who play and are comfortable with the idea of adding people you don't actually know).

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

and yes, I've been playing TM for a while. I still enjoy it, and I don't go for the missions every week. I like having a bit of a break from doing them.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Laurie, the developers are investigating the issue, as soon as I have more information I will post it in this thread which is in bugs and tech issues: http://forum.ooblada.com/showthread.php?t=817823

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Working...
              X