extra lives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• extra lives

How do I save the lives my friends send me? Or, how do I use the lives my friends send me?

Hi Denise and welcome to the forum.

There is a limit of holding 5 lives at a time, unfortunately we can't claim any from our messages when our lives are full. I'm sure that you've already worked out that when you close your messages without claiming they all get rejected.

I can tell you that propositions have been put to the developers about this, however I do not know what they are going to do with them. If you would like to put forward a suggestion about this, feel free to do so and if you can include as much information as you can (especially if you know of another similar Facebook game that allows what you are suggesting).

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
    Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
    Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

There is now a sticky for making suggestion about this here: http://forum.ooblada.com/showthread.php?t=814685

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
      Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
      Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Working...
      X