X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BarbE
    replied
    Renae the link you are talking about in the first post is the link for the news feed -

I find it easier to just set up those of your team mates that play the game into a list of their own - even though you will see their other posts you will also see any Riddle stones posts they make as well

facebook broke the news feeds some time ago for the games and so far they haven't gotten it fixed - not on the top of their list of to do stuff with all the stuff they keep breaking each week with updates I suppose

Leave a comment:

• Amity Wells
    replied
    Renae, there are a lot of links to boosters in the sticky provided in Players Corner. http://forum.ooblada.com/showthread.php?t=818583

None of the links in the thread should be redirecting you like that, and they should all still be in date. (I may not always catch them though)

Leave a comment:

• Renae Asbury Hughes
    replied
    I'm new to the forum and have read several of these post. One saying a link to boosters is in the first thread. However, when I click that line, it takes me to a page that says is unavailable and redirects me to the app page. That doesn't help either. Any ideas? And thank you

Leave a comment:

• Amity Wells
    replied
    You're welcome When your friends collect from that, they can send you back a scatter booster.

Leave a comment:

• omax2
    replied
    Thank you, And by clicking the "share" box, I saw on the games page that I posted two times a booster to share with friends.

Leave a comment:

• Amity Wells
    replied
    Originally posted by omax2 View Post
    Sometimes when you get the option to "share", there is pretty wrapped present on that bar, Any significance to that?
    Yes there is, those produce are the posts that your team mates can collect from.

Leave a comment:

• omax2
    replied
    Sometimes when you get the option to "share", there is pretty wrapped present on that bar, Any significance to that?

Leave a comment:

• BarbE
    replied
    Originally posted by Elena Lorenzo View Post
    I've been playing for several weeks & only received ONE free boost. Why is that when they are available every 24 hours? Also, how do my friends give me free boosts?

Elena

for your team mates to send you free boosters you normally have to be stuck on a level for a while for that to happen -- which isn't fun but it helps with the boosters lol

For the published posts from your team mates that say celebrate with me -- or something like that -- you can claim 2 boosters in a rolling 24 hour period actually -- plus if a team mate beats your time - every now and then they may post a booster on your timeline as well - so keep an eye out for those

Plus don't forget to check the fan page for boosters as well and share that post around with your team mates

Leave a comment:

• Elena Lorenzo
    replied
    I've been playing for several weeks & only received ONE free boost. Why is that when they are available every 24 hours? Also, how do my friends give me free boosts?

Leave a comment:

• Amity Wells
    replied
    Hi lleemcdonald and welcome to the forum.

The best way to do this is to put some money into your Facebook account through their gift cards https://www.facebook.com/FacebookApp...54977384515365 that way when you make in game purchases, the money comes out of that rather than charging your credit card.

Leave a comment:

• lleemcdonald
    replied
    Hi, wondering if there is a way to purchase boosters in bulk rather than one at a time. Silly to be putting .40 cent charges on my card.
    lleemcd

Leave a comment:

• Amity Wells
    replied
    The text image that was shown in the first post is no longer in use, and the post has now been edited to show the two different styles you can collect from.

Leave a comment:

• Amity Wells
    replied
    Thanks Leseratte. Barb and I have both had a word with the developers about this.

Leave a comment:

• Leseratte
    replied
    looks as I only get 1 kind of boosters, the one with the pics... the other is not really showing up, I had one or two in total since I started - already asked Barb about it thinks she already asked, but wanted to mention here altough - I need all time freezers I can get lol some grids especially in legendary are so hard with short time - I mostly fail in time....

Leave a comment:

• Delilahae
    replied
    Thank you very much!.

D

Leave a comment:

Working...
X