X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lensmall002
    replied
    Then that means you have reached a level that requires you to invite new friends to the game .

www.golden-slot.com
    gclub

Leave a comment:

• dungdn93
    replied
    print out the puzzle and solve it on paper is the best way if you are stuck Sasha - the only thing I can tell you - it is reasonable and apologize - or if you're down to 2 or 3 choices and you can put in any of them - usually you can eliminate one's pretty easy really - you can use an enhanced shield - it gives you 3 mistakes on maps without losing health points

Leave a comment:

• BarbE
    replied
    Originally posted by Carla Lilballe View Post
    i can only ask for keys at freinds ther dont play ????????

Then that means you have reached a level that requires you to invite new friends to the game - don't worry the developers know not everyone will like this type of game - Carmen will be around in 2 to 3 days with keys you need

Leave a comment:

• Carla Lilballe
    replied
    i can only ask for keys at freinds ther dont play ????????

Leave a comment:

• Amity Wells
    replied
    Originally posted by Bibi5 View Post
    The randomness of the grids and the facts that you can find several solutions are made so that you MUST buy coins/boosters in order to succeed through the grid! Let's face it, the creators want to make money. Its a game for us but a business for them. I only wish they would be a little more fair in their grid creations. Or at the very least, make the boosters cost less so one can continue playing. Also, what is with the 3 keys thing?? What keys?? Takes 6 coins to open the next level? Another money grab.

You can get both boosters and keys for free. Purchasing them is a choice, not something that is forced on any player.

Leave a comment:

• Bibi5
    replied
    Originally posted by Amity Wells View Post
    The guessing aspect of Riddle Stones is part of the gameplay the developers wanted to offer to players. They don't want to provide "just another" picross game. That is why the random aspect of the grids and the fact that you will often find several solutions are made on purpose. It gives all the interest of having Health Points and Boosters.

It is another kind of logic, another gaming experience, that demands practice and patience. In Riddle Stones you have to take some risks and choose the safest way to finish the grids. So to help players to adapt this kind of gameplay, they give each week free boosters on the fan page. Don't forget to take advantage of them, it will really help you progress
    The randomness of the grids and the facts that you can find several solutions are made so that you MUST buy coins/boosters in order to succeed through the grid! Let's face it, the creators want to make money. Its a game for us but a business for them. I only wish they would be a little more fair in their grid creations. Or at the very least, make the boosters cost less so one can continue playing. Also, what is with the 3 keys thing?? What keys?? Takes 6 coins to open the next level? Another money grab.

Leave a comment:

• Bibi5
    replied
    Originally posted by Bill Burns View Post
    I agree with what Ryan said. There have been too many levels where logic alone will leave many holes in the puzzle. That has decreased my enthusiasm for the game.
    Agree 100%

Leave a comment:

• Amity Wells
    replied
    Again, get a screen shot, pause the game, print out the screen shot and do it on paper - then unpause the game and transfer your answer. You'll have the same grid you took the screen shot of.

Leave a comment:

• Sasha66
    replied
    It should be that easy!!!

Leave a comment:

• Sasha66
    replied
    Ryan I'm with you. The 10x10 I'm stuck on does not give the same puzzle when you have to start over!!! So there is no way to solve it.

Leave a comment:

• Ryan Schaffner
    replied
    If I give you a sheet of paper with a 15x15 grid, and a bunch of 1 1 1's on it, there are 10 or more ways you can solve that puzzle with the and/or situations. Only allowing 2 misses on a puzzle like that is horrible, as there is no logic to it whatsoever. I am on Legendary 162, and can only miss twice or die. It takes over half my life if I click wrong, but a fruit (or edible), only gives me 8 back. That is also mean. Like I asked before, please ask the devs to at least come up with some kind of way to not take our entire life. If I have a 80% chance of missing on my first click, it should only take 20% of my life...

Leave a comment:

• BarbE
    replied
    print out the puzzle and solve it on paper is the best way if you are stuck Sasha - is the only thing I can tell you - it's logical as well sorry - or if you are down to 2 or 3 choices and you can put in any of them - normally you can rule out one rather easily actually - you can use a shield booster - it gives you 3 mistakes on the map without losing health points

Leave a comment:

• Sasha66
    replied
    The tips above are all logical, give hints on how to complete puzzles that do not use logic???

Leave a comment:

• Sasha66
    replied
    It's not logic if you have to guess!
    I have played one "timed" puzzle over a hundred times and still cannot get past it.
    Giving 40 seconds for a 10x10 puzzle that doesn't use logic is ridiculous. How will I ever pass it?

Leave a comment:

• Ryan Schaffner
    replied
    I wouldn't have an issue with these puzzles so much if it wasn't 2 misses and done. One Miss click takes over half my life The Second kills me off. And there are not enough boosters in the world if a level has 3 of these difficult puzzles in a row.

Could you please ask them to redo the life loss algorithm based on the difficulty of the puzzle. Cause if I have a 7 our of 10 chance of missing, I don't think it should cost me half my life.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X