Your help please !!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your help please !!!!!!

I’m fun of Riddle Stones but stuck at both Legendary and Main Quest season 2, at 180.
    I have played bonus games but I cannot continue playing bonus episodes, as I’m stuck again.
    Please could you give me some advice, in order to go back to my game?

Penny if you have completed all the bonus levels and both Season 1 and Season 2 - main and legendary - at this time that is all the levels there are

You can use cards to move back and forth to try and get 3 stars or improve your time that is about all that is left

Comment

Thank you for your quick reply. See below what is coming up and when I click I'm asked to go back to bonus episodes. But at legendary season I'm not allowed to play after bonus episode no 43.

ξ

Comment

If you are not allowed to play further, then you have either finished the Legendary Bonus Quest for that Season or you have not earned enough stars to unlock the next card.

Further information regarding the bonus levels is here:
        https://forum.ooblada.com/forum/ridd...8-bonus-levels

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
        Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
        Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Thank you all!!! I did it!!! Lots of thanks your help is valuable.

Comment

You're welcome Penny.

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
            Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
            Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Working...
            X