Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

being kicked out of bonus levels sent to main quest

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • being kicked out of bonus levels sent to main quest

    when playing the bonus levels - if i try to replay a failed last stage of a level it kicks me out of the bonus levels and back to the main quest - thus making me have to start the level from the first stage again - please fix this

  • #2
    Hi Stephanie

    You probably have Java 8 update 31 - the developers are aware of the issues with the new Java update which seem to be causing some issues and are trying to resolve it

    if you want I have posted on the following thread how you can back up your Java to Java 8 Update 25 which was the last Java that worked properly

    But please verify first that you do have Java 8 update 31 - I have not had any problems myself collecting my bonuses with Java 8 update 25 if that helps you any


    http://forum.ooblada.com/showthread.php?t=828416

    Comment


    • #3
      So I need keys to progress, but it wont let me ask friends who play. Only ones who don't. That is irritating

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Cindy Nantz Dailey View Post
        So I need keys to progress, but it wont let me ask friends who play. Only ones who don't. That is irritating

        Cindy you can also wait a few days (normally 2 or 3) and Carmen will send you Keys -- However, saying that - DO NOT get into the position where you need Keys on Both Main and Legendary at the same time it so confuses Carmen

        Comment


        • #5
          Kicked out of bonus levels

          Stephanie, I've been having the same problem for about a week now. Waiting patiently (sometimes not so patiently) for them to fix it. Glad I'm not alone.

          Originally posted by Stephanie Bennell View Post
          when playing the bonus levels - if i try to replay a failed last stage of a level it kicks me out of the bonus levels and back to the main quest - thus making me have to start the level from the first stage again - please fix this

          Comment


          • #6
            Nope you guys aren't alone on this one - I think everyone has this bug

            Comment


            • #7
              I have the same issue... It's so frustrating!!When are they ever going to fix this.. been waiting for weeks now. I REFUSE to spend any more money on this stupid game.!! While I like the game, the developers are VERY slow about fixing any issues or even adding more puzzles. Still waiting on season 3! bonus games were great to do while we're waiting, but now this bug!! Wasting lives, having to re-do puzzles that you've already done. Fix this please!!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Lu-Anne Chevrier Trainor View Post
                I have the same issue... It's so frustrating!!When are they ever going to fix this.. been waiting for weeks now. I REFUSE to spend any more money on this stupid game.!! While I like the game, the developers are VERY slow about fixing any issues or even adding more puzzles. Still waiting on season 3! bonus games were great to do while we're waiting, but now this bug!! Wasting lives, having to re-do puzzles that you've already done. Fix this please!!!!
                first off this bug happened last week with the upload - so you haven't been waiting weeks for them to fix this bug !!

                They have identified the bug and working on the fix at this time

                Comment

                Working...
                X