Levels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Levels

Some of these levels in riddle stones are totally unfair. You can only win some (especially these new second season bonus levels) through sheer luck. And you can only make two mistakes without totally losing.

Hi Hannah and welcome to the forum.

With a lot of the ones you are talking about it comes down to working out the start point, from there it's logic or 50/50 chance. The hard part is working out the start point, the next is making sure I don't click on the wrong square. I have a habit of killing all my lives on the one grid, usually I've sent out some to my team mates already and that means I've got more to kill off pretty much straight away lol

You can use boosts such as the shield to protect yourself from wrong moves, or the scatter to get you started too. Boosts are available from your team mate's posts, information on that is here: http://forum.ooblada.com/showthread.php?t=811210 they are also posted regularly on the fan page, you may be able to watch videos to get them, and there is a thread in the forum in which players share their posts to help out those who have issues finding them through their team mates.
    Last edited by Amity Wells; 16th Jan, 2015, 01:08 PM.

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
    Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
    Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Working...
    X