Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent observations re boosters

Thought i'd put together observations about the boosters lately:
    1) a lot less shares - both from team mates and the forum share booster thread.
    i think that's because of the facebook 'spam' rule where the dev's reduce the gift share opportunities. thought dev was 'trying' to make up for that in different ways so we get less lost/frustrated with some levels and give up on the game.
    there does seem to be more riddle-published free boosters compared to pre-spam-less-booster times, but if it weren't for the share booster thread, i'd be lucky to get 1 booster every 2nd day.

2) from fan page and this forum, we seem to getting a lot more time freezers now, apparently when our team mates beat our score/time, but not the other types of boosters. so 'we' now prefer all boosters except the time freeze (used to be the other way around pre-spam days)

3) a lot harder to get the gift share at end of grids --- then sometimes (often for me), can't find the link to share on my timeline, as already reported in another thread.

on a different note, perhaps because new levels still not available, and perhaps because of the boosters being hard to come by, it seems there are a lot less active players now - a lot less posts on fan page - and i don't get 1/2 the number of lives from team mates. turnaround previously for request for keys within 10 - 12 hrs, now closer to 2 days and more. think there are less happy riddlers

hope Dev can address these and the HP depleting with just one mistake real soon

Chris I know there is new content coming out soon --

As for the less shares on the wall that was something to do with facebook new rules - to many posts they consider spamming - don't ask me why - they wanted all the game content posted - i.e. Chris just finished level xxx in Riddle Stones - then they turn around and say oops game developers can't have that many posts any more so the developers had to change things around -

I know some players are in beta where they can ask team mates for boosters and I think those are random - the devs are seeing how this works - I am not on that beta so I am not sure how that works - Amity can chime in on that since she is on that beta

But I know that is more boosters (not sure how many) besides the one you can claim off wall posts, plus the 3 you can get daily from team mates - i.e. the time freezes

Comment

Posts certainly don't get us the influx of boosters that they did before the spam rule came in that's for sure. The time freezes were made easier to come by because players kept saying there wasn't enough time to get levels done - now we have too many :\ So the developers are damned either way with that....

I know that the beta allows me to get between 3 and 5 boosters a day through asking for team mates for them. I don't ask every day and those listed tend to be people who are stuck, so like with the send pop up it's important to be picky with who you do ask. With asking, the share thread, and team mates sending - I'm currently getting a minimum of 10 boosters a day when I don't post something and I remember to collect from posts....I just hope they can fix that posting issue soon

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
      Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
      Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

in the last 3 days i have had 15 regular booster shares and at least as many offer a booster for beating someones score. Not one has shown up on my FBpage or on a teammates. I have reported the problem to facebook and have reinstalled the game each day. no difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill Holencik Martin View Post
          in the last 3 days i have had 15 regular booster shares and at least as many offer a booster for beating someones score. Not one has shown up on my FBpage or on a teammates. I have reported the problem to facebook and have reinstalled the game each day. no difference.
          The issue of boosters not posting has been reported and passed onto the developers. As for the boosts for beating someone's time - they do not post to walls, they go through as a notification and arrive in your Message Center as a time freeze when you open it. If this is not happening, please report it in Bugs and Tech Issues.

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
          Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
          Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Working...
          X