Time Freezers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time Freezers

I have been watching those videos to get boosters, but the only thing I seem to get is Time Freezers. I have 99, the limit has maxed itself out to the point if I get anymore I can not keep. Is there a way to trade the time freezers for something else. I get them from my friends as well. I do not get anything else from my friends. I do not get scatter solvers from my friends anymore, only sometimes when I watch the videos. My limit for time freezers is full. Is there a solution to this. Please help.....
    Edwina Basham Viar

Sorry Edwina there is no way to trade the boosters for something else - the boosters are random - I have gotten scatters and a couple of the others but like you my time freezes and scatters are at max

Comment

Thanks I thought it was a problem somewhere ..
      Edwina Basham Viar

Comment

There is no problem - you get what you get -- I have gotten others as well -- just I don't use them unless I need to or I am testing out a feature and my shoulders aren't co-operating with me -- thus I use them -- I will also USE them so I can accept a few more when I am at max as we have told you that you should do even if it is to try and beat an old time ............ but it's a CHOICE you make to use or not use them and toss them away

Comment

Working...
        X