Level 142 Legendary Quest ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level 142 Legendary Quest ...

is abselutely no fun. It is purely gambling, and so much gambling that even the first field is almost impossible to beat. I hope this turns out to be a bug ....

Els

If I remember correctly that is one of the ones with the 1's on the grid - and yes those are actually solvable - those are the ones I like to take screen shots of and print out cause I can erase, etc until I get them solved ......... but there is actually a start point just got to find it - and I have also been known to try to solve it in my head trying to find the start point - sometimes I can and sometimes I can't find it -- but if not timed I take all the time I need to solve them actually --- and it's nothing to take 10 mins on one of these

Comment

Originally posted by BarbE View Post
      Els

If I remember correctly that is one of the ones with the 1's on the grid - and yes those are actually solvable - those are the ones I like to take screen shots of and print out cause I can erase, etc until I get them solved ......... but there is actually a start point just got to find it - and I have also been known to try to solve it in my head trying to find the start point - sometimes I can and sometimes I can't find it -- but if not timed I take all the time I need to solve them actually --- and it's nothing to take 10 mins on one of these
      No, it's not solvable. They are different each time, so printing is no use. And I always end up with al least 4 rows with 5 open squares where I have to put 1 single stone. So that is gambling, with a very low chance of succes.

Comment

no you can click in the upper left hand corner and actually put the game on pause after you get the screen shot which is what I do

Comment

I concur with Els, 142 is a slot machine, and not a very fair one. Last time i checked this was supposed to be a puzzle game.

One of the layouts i put down on paper and tried to work it out after i had exhausted all the logical steps. Found a solution, and lo and behold it was wrong. Went back to my drawing and found FIVE solutions. That's not a puzzle, that's pure luck that you pick the right one.

Comment

I agree that this level is complete BS. I've solved the first one, but it's totally on luck and guessing. It's no longer about logic when you have to guess. I have noticed that there are a lot of puzzles in the legendary quests that have multiple solutions. I get down to 4 squares with 2 possible solutions that both would work. I guess if I paid for boosters I'd be able to finish it, but I shouldn't have to. These types of puzzles should be able to be solved with logic.

Comment

Carol, you don't have to pay for boosters. You can get them for free by collecting from their posts, when they send them to you from the pop up, and from watching videos.
              Information on collecting from posts is here: http://forum.ooblada.com/showthread.php?t=811210
              Information on the videos is here: http://forum.ooblada.com/showthread.php?t=822608

As for the multiple solutions, in most cases it's an educated guess - if you get it wrong you can eat some of the food on the grid and get back the HP. If the game was entirely logical, we wouldn't have the ability to play more than once a day.

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
              Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
              Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

I'm at level 17 byt I don't get mu$ for treasure madness. why?

accetto tutte le richieste di amicizia...scrivetemi che è per TM!

wish list:

http://apps.facebook.com/treasuremadness/?pf=1403737480&referrer=st003&vid=1326037431791748 0&user_id=1403737480&ref=nf

Comment

Originally posted by Lizz_76 View Post
                  I'm at level 17 byt I don't get mu$ for treasure madness. why?

You would have to provide screen shots and post in the Treasure Madness forum since you are inquiring about MU this is not where you inquire about it

Comment

Originally posted by Amity Wells View Post
                    if you get it wrong you can eat some of the food on the grid and get back the HP.
                    Oh right, the food! You mean the low number of food pieces that heal usually 8-16 (being generous) each, after you just took a hit for 100+. You won't get enough HP back to save you from another gamble, as quite often you have to make more than one guess.

Comment

Working...
                    X