X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i went and asked my three playing friends to uninstall the game so i can send request for the game and they all did it and only one of the keys is showing up and they all sent the keys...i guess i'm just gonna have to buy gems when i can to unlock it...it's very frustrating when i play the game every day and have finished all season 1 and 2 main quests and now i'm stuck til season three comes out and i can't even work on season one legends because i can't get the keys even through the wrap around ughhhhh

Comment

• Just ask your friends to do it again -

Also remember they have to click on the invite on the facebook side Ally - there is no other way around that - i.e. the invite in the Games section actually --

https://www.facebook.com/games/activity

That's the only work around we have --

Amity also has posted a post for those that get videos - that is one way to get gems to buy the keys needed as well

Comment

• i have two keys now...my other friend who plays is on vacation so i have to wait til she gets back...so i'll just have to remain where i'm at til the

Comment

• Sorry Ally in the mean time you can go back and earn more stars if you wish

Comment

• Does Carmen still send the keys after a couple of days?

Comment

• i know if you need keys in both Main and legendary she doesn't hit both levels - so best not to get to the point of where you need keys on both sides of the game at the same time hun

Some have had issues because they have been stuck for so long on Fuji that they still didn't get the keys after a few days and I tested it on my test account and still had to ask team mates to uninstall and accept to get the keys to move my test account forward but that account was one that got stuck needing keys on both sides actually ..............

Comment

• I will add Amity had no issues with getting the keys on her test account ................ so you can see the difference .............

Comment

• all my main quests for both season 1 and 2 are complete...the legends are all i have to do at the moment...i figured since i'm waiting for season three to be released for the main quest that now would be a good time to work on the legends quest

Comment

• yeah it is but like I said amity and I both tested it and both got different results - so just varies I think on how long you have been stuck - I was stuck over a month when my team mates uninstalled so I could invite them back to the game for the key - Amity had just got there

Comment

• ty...i guess i will just have to sit back and see what happens

Comment

• I actually used two test accounts for this, I didn't play the Main Quest on either of them (apart from to open the Legendary Quest). The first test account invited other test account through the key request for Fuji and received the remaining keys from Carmen, then got stuck at Roma which is now a non-invite. The other test account got the keys for Fuji Legendary without issues :\

At the very least it proved that Barb's test account was having issues because keys were needed for both Main and Legendary at the same time. The other results raised questions that we haven't got answers to yet

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
                        Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
                        Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

• Hi Amity,

Still no keys for people like me, I guess. Have all the stars available but can't get into From fuji on the legendary map. : (

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosemarie Casas Clohisy View Post
                            Hi Amity,

Still no keys for people like me, I guess. Have all the stars available but can't get into From fuji on the legendary map. : (

Rosmarie

All we can tell you is what is in the 1st post on this thread

if you aren't getting keys - you need to ask 3 of your team mates to uninstall the game so that you can send them invites that way you can get keys from them - that is the only work around we have there is no other work around

Comment

• new to all of this. just started playing a couple days ago, main quest fugi in love i have 2 friends that have sent keys but i cannot accept them, been like this for 2 days now, click accept nothing, mailbox doesnt even clear. would liek to continue but dont think i can till this is fixed. i am running game on PC, and chorme. Thanks for the help!

Comment

• Caryl -- please make sure you have updated your shockwave player

http://get.adobe.com/shockwave

I know if shockwave is not up to date this causes issues in other games

besides facebook errors where you team is missing that is

Comment

Working...
                                X