X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks so much for being the go-between. Hopefully a solution will come soon!

Comment

Not a problem Rosemarie. I'm hoping the same thing and I'm sure the development team are too

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
      Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
      Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

No keys - can't ask friends - Replay button gone.

I have not been able to ask game friends for keys in the From Fuji with Love - Legendary for at least 3 weeks. Nor have I gotten any keys from Carmen during that same time for the Legendary quest.
        Now the "replay" button has been taken away from the 3rd screen. What happened to it? I don't want to have to keep replaying the first 2 levels just to play the 3rd one again--that's just frustrating not fun - especially when there is no reason to play the first 2 levels other than to get to the 3rd.

About to give up on this game....

Comment

Hi Sheryl and welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately while the tech guys go through the coding so that they can fix this bug, the only work around we have for people stuck waiting as you are is for them to ask 3 active team mates to uninstall the game so that you can invite them back with the key invites.

This does work, however I also know it isn't a great option for anyone who doesn't have 3 active team mates or isn't comfortable with the idea of adding people so that they can play a game.

The replay is another issue, and I will look into that as I don't believe it should be happening.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Once again, I'm having trouble with my keys. Somehow, I'm asking for Main Quest keys, but only getting Legendary Quest keys (my friend who plays daily continues to send me Legendary Quest keys, though I haven't asked for Legendary Quest keys since early this morning). No main keys are getting through, so either my requests for Main Quest keys are not going through, or they are turning into Legendary Quest keys before getting back to me.

Either way, I can't play the new Main Quest levels. Thank you for your help!
            My Wish List

Comment

OH, and I know my friend has been on multiple times today, so I know it's not just because she's catching up with requests.

Thanks.
              My Wish List

Comment

Originally posted by MusicWoman6447 View Post
                Once again, I'm having trouble with my keys. Somehow, I'm asking for Main Quest keys, but only getting Legendary Quest keys (my friend who plays daily continues to send me Legendary Quest keys, though I haven't asked for Legendary Quest keys since early this morning). No main keys are getting through, so either my requests for Main Quest keys are not going through, or they are turning into Legendary Quest keys before getting back to me.

Either way, I can't play the new Main Quest levels. Thank you for your help!

Get your friend to get a screen shot showing that there are Main Quest key requests in her App Center https://www.facebook.com/games/activity

Then open the game and get a screen shot of the key request that is in her Message Center.

Once she has them, I need them posted in here to prove that they are changing from Main to Legendary.

Also remember that you need 3 keys from 3 different people, so if she is the only one sending keys then only one of them will work.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Originally posted by Amity Wells View Post
                  Get your friend to get a screen shot showing that there are Main Quest key requests in her App Center https://www.facebook.com/games/activity

Then open the game and get a screen shot of the key request that is in her Message Center.

Once she has them, I need them posted in here to prove that they are changing from Main to Legendary.

Also remember that you need 3 keys from 3 different people, so if she is the only one sending keys then only one of them will work.

She's not the only one. Let me see if she can take a screen shot, and get back to you.
                  My Wish List

Comment

I am at the From Fuji with Love - Legendary level - season 1. Have been locked there for a few days due to key requests only allowing me to ask non-players. In first post I didn't see this level posted as fixed, or reported. Please advise, thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarah Welch Lauder View Post
                      I am at the From Fuji with Love - Legendary level - season 1. Have been locked there for a few days due to key requests only allowing me to ask non-players. In first post I didn't see this level posted as fixed, or reported. Please advise, thank you
                      Hi Sarah and welcome to the forum.

That has been reported, and after a few days Carmen should send the keys. If you don't get them the only work around we have at the moment is to get 3 active team mates to uninstall the game, then invite them back.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

• thank you for the welcome So i had a thought for those of us who are stuck at this level. Can you issue us enough credits to buy our way in? I've got 4 but need 6. I don't want to ask my game friends to uninstall/reinstall, it just doesn't seem right to do so.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarah Welch Lauder View Post
                          thank you for the welcome So i had a thought for those of us who are stuck at this level. Can you issue us enough credits to buy our way in? I've got 4 but need 6. I don't want to ask my game friends to uninstall/reinstall, it just doesn't seem right to do so.
                          You can earn more gems by watching videos. I've put information about that here recently: http://forum.ooblada.com/showthread.php?t=822218

maybe I should make a sticky for that too

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

• Sarah

One other thing to remember is don't get to the point either where you need keys for both levels

i.e. if you need keys for legendary level -- just go back and work on Stars on the Main level is probably the best choice actually on either Main or Legendary levels --

See if this helps keep you from getting stuck on any one level as well

Comment

• i'm having the same issue as everyone else...i need three keys to unlock from fuji with love legends season one and can only ask non playing friends for the keys

Comment

• Allybear

The only thing you can do is ask 3 of your team mates to uninstall the game so you can invite them to get the keys - that is the only work around we have at this point - your team mates will not lose their progress in the game

but that is the only solution we have to help those that are stuck

Comment

Working...
                                X