Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maps still requiring invites for keys – READ THE FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Thanks so much for the help!

    Comment


    • #77
      I understand that Rosemarie. Let me reassure you that your team mate won't lose their progress in the game. With all players where they are gets saved on the Ooblada servers and when they reinstall the game they start off exactly where they left off.

      If you are still hesitant about this, thank you for at least taking the time to consider it BarbE and I can ask our team mates if they will try it


      You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

      Originally posted by Kiefer
      Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

      Wishlist

      A Contest for HP is currently running:
      Text Mach Challenge!

      Comment


      • #78
        and another thought on that Rosemarie is that if the key you have is from your team mate, what I've asked probably wouldn't work anyway because you've already got a key from them

        We have also given the top bug guy your case so he can take a look at what is going on for you


        You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

        Originally posted by Kiefer
        Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

        Wishlist

        A Contest for HP is currently running:
        Text Mach Challenge!

        Comment


        • #79
          Thanks again, Amity. here's another question: if the devs do send me keys, can they direct them to the Fuji legend level and not the main quest?

          Comment


          • #80
            They will be for the Fuji Legend level. I'm just hoping with all the information that I gave them they get this bug fixed really soon!


            You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

            Originally posted by Kiefer
            Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

            Wishlist

            A Contest for HP is currently running:
            Text Mach Challenge!

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by BarbE View Post
              Yeah some are saying after a few days Carmen sends the keys - other of my team mates have gone back and worked on other levels as well - I have gone back to Season 1 to work on stars myself
              Have been waiting for over a month for Carmen to send me a key. When my friends do send me keys they do not go to the Fuji card.

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by Joan Duffley View Post
                Have been waiting for over a month for Carmen to send me a key. When my friends do send me keys they do not go to the Fuji card.
                Hi Joan and welcome to the forum. I'm sorry that you've been stuck for so long, I know it's frustrating.

                Are you just waiting on that one key?
                If not, are you willing to try an experiment to see if we can give people a workaround for this?


                You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

                Originally posted by Kiefer
                Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

                Wishlist

                A Contest for HP is currently running:
                Text Mach Challenge!

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by BarbE View Post
                  MusicWoman -- they do for a few days and this is something we have talked to the devs on -- but they did change it so that in a a few days that Carmen will send you the keys automatically --

                  Please let us know if you don't get them

                  I have not received any keys from Carmen for over a month now. Still waiting to play From Fuji with Love. About to quit playing along with the rest of my friends who have.

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    yes. I am actually waiting for all three keys because the game is not recognizing any of the main quest keys my friends sent me for that level.

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by Amity Wells View Post
                      Hi Joan and welcome to the forum. I'm sorry that you've been stuck for so long, I know it's frustrating.

                      Are you just waiting on that one key?
                      If not, are you willing to try an experiment to see if we can give people a workaround for this?
                      Yes I am actually waiting for all three keys because the game is not recognizing any of the main quest keys my friends sent me for that level. Will be happy to try the experiment.

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by Joan Duffley View Post
                        Yes I am actually waiting for all three keys because the game is not recognizing any of the main quest keys my friends sent me for that level. Will be happy to try the experiment.

                        Thanks Joan, you will have to ask a team mate to help with this. Here are step by step instructions, however I can not promise that this will work either. However, if it does we have a work around for everyone who is stuck where you are

                        Fuji Legendary is an invite level, so what I would like you two to try is for your team mate to uninstall the game (they won't lose progress), after that you need to send them an them an invitation to the game via the key request. Once they have accepted your invitation and you have the key, it should only take Carmen about 2 days to send the others.

                        To Uninstall the game, your team mate will need to:

                        1. Click on the arrow (where you log out) and go to Settings
                        2. Select Apps
                        3. Find Riddle Stones in their list of Apps they use
                        4. Click on the little "x* next to edit
                        5. Select Remove when the pop up.


                        After your team mate has done this you need to

                        1. Open the game
                        2. Insert the Legendary Fuji card
                        3. Invite your team mate that just uninstalled the game

                        The invitation will show up in your team mates app center https://www.facebook.com/games/activity
                        From there, they need to:

                        1. Accept the invitation
                        2. Send you the key from their Message Center.

                        After that, you can accept their key from your Message Center, you may have to refresh the game to get it to register. When I was testing earlier it only took about 2 days for Carmen to send the other two keys.


                        You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

                        Originally posted by Kiefer
                        Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

                        Wishlist

                        A Contest for HP is currently running:
                        Text Mach Challenge!

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by Amity Wells View Post
                          Thanks Joan, you will have to ask a team mate to help with this. Here are step by step instructions, however I can not promise that this will work either. However, if it does we have a work around for everyone who is stuck where you are

                          Fuji Legendary is an invite level, so what I would like you two to try is for your team mate to uninstall the game (they won't lose progress), after that you need to send them an them an invitation to the game via the key request. Once they have accepted your invitation and you have the key, it should only take Carmen about 2 days to send the others.

                          To Uninstall the game, your team mate will need to:

                          1. Click on the arrow (where you log out) and go to Settings
                          2. Select Apps
                          3. Find Riddle Stones in their list of Apps they use
                          4. Click on the little "x* next to edit
                          5. Select Remove when the pop up.


                          After your team mate has done this you need to

                          1. Open the game
                          2. Insert the Legendary Fuji card
                          3. Invite your team mate that just uninstalled the game

                          The invitation will show up in your team mates app center https://www.facebook.com/games/activity
                          From there, they need to:

                          1. Accept the invitation
                          2. Send you the key from their Message Center.

                          After that, you can accept their key from your Message Center, you may have to refresh the game to get it to register. When I was testing earlier it only took about 2 days for Carmen to send the other two keys.
                          okay ... will let you know if it works Thank you

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            and thank you Joan


                            You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

                            Originally posted by Kiefer
                            Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

                            Wishlist

                            A Contest for HP is currently running:
                            Text Mach Challenge!

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by Amity Wells View Post
                              They will be for the Fuji Legend level. I'm just hoping with all the information that I gave them they get this bug fixed really soon!
                              Hi Amity,

                              A level was unlocked but in the regular quest not the legendary. I'm beginning to lose hope! lol

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by Rosemarie Casas Clohisy View Post
                                Hi Amity,

                                A level was unlocked but in the regular quest not the legendary. I'm beginning to lose hope! lol
                                Don't lose hope, we have found that when you end up waiting for Main Quest keys as well as the Legendary that you'll at least get the Main Quest keys. There's a ton of coding for the guys to go through so that they can answer some of the questions that we have been asking about this.

                                Now, I know that you said you are uncomfortable with asking your team mate to uninstall the game, the unfortunate thing is that it seems that you actually need 3 team mates to do that for this to work So both BarbE and I are continuing to hound the developers, and also bang our heads against our desks while we try to find a viable workaround for people in your situation.

                                We really don't want anyone with less than 3 active team mates stuck while the developers go through all the coding to work out what the hell is going on here!


                                You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

                                Originally posted by Kiefer
                                Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

                                Wishlist

                                A Contest for HP is currently running:
                                Text Mach Challenge!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X